Hi From Australia

Hi, everyone out there in dollhouse land, my name is Lou and im from australia. I got my first dollshouse to put together from scratch and of course im completely redesigning it. After all these years i think ive found my calling, its not only a passion, its an addiction. Ive done everything you could imagine over the years with my art, craft and sewing but this is just the best. i just started to get newsletters from this site and saw the new competition and thought why not, ive never done something like this before, so here i am and i just cant wait to talk to all about a passion that is an addiction too so many of us.

thanks for a wonderful site.

Lou

Welcome to the "little" family, Lou, we're so glad you've come to play with us. ASA you make five posts you can share pictures of your "scratch" house & the minis you've made. Addiction? Whoever said that? Oh, I guess I did.

Hi There, I am from Australia too, pin and I talk heaps all about our mini addiction, you are welcome to talk to us some time.....I will let you know how if you send me your email......

A big welcome, this is the site to be for addicts like us lol.....

Cheers Deb......

Hi again back to everyone out there,

thankyou all for the warm wellcomes.

Its wonderful to hear from you all , such a great group of people.

hope to be able to make some wonderful friends from here.

Love to have a chat. i will reply to all who wants a new friend.

thanks again, talk soon

Lou

Hi Lou,

I'm an Aussie too and I just found this site recently too. It's an awesome site isn't it? Everyone is really friendly. Great to see Aussies are getting more interested. Do you find it hard to find products here? I do. I drove all over town yesterday to a hobby shop that claimed to cater for dolls house product and they didn't lie but then they didn't have much at all. I did see the Colonial Homestead though, have you seen that? It's way bigger than I expected and it's awesome. Old tin roof, well not old but you know what I mean, I loved it. I know we can heaps online but I just sometimes want to walk into a shop and see what I can buy.

Anyway, my friend Dawn, who is dolls house crazy too (she got me into it), and I are working on getting more people interested down here.

Hope it works.

Nice to meet you.

Trace :)