Hello from SW IN

karusche

Welcome, Ernest! I hope you're not having to gather sandbags and buckets along with ideas. I heard there will be record-high flooding in your area.

As for the ideas, there are a lot of Beacon Hills in the galleries and blogs. (You mentioned the house in your other message.)

While you're thinking about decorating ideas, think also about how the house will be used, like the age of the child, will it be a play-with or look-but-don't-touch house, etc. How you approach building and decorating will be influenced by the answers.

Have fun with it!

No sand bags here. We had 7-9" of rain in about 36 hours. We are high and dry. There is flooding in the usual areas, and some of it is record high. Missouri West of here got it the worst, but stll it is some what localized. Around here we are use to high water, and it got to the point that there were so many people ignoring the barricades that local governments passed laws to ticket people who ignored the barricades. Amazing now for the last two high water events, if memory serves me right, we have had no emergency rescues. All we can do now is pray for the poor souls that have lost everything, and wait for water to go down.

Hello and welcome Ernest, I guess your grand-daughter will love the house you will build for her and I'm looking forward to see photo's of your progres.