What can I use this for?

Corwin

Those brown plastic stir sticks...Walking sticks? Flooring? Art/display easle?

Thanks about the stool I got it from a library book when Robin roped me into this hobby I raided the library for ideas. I should grab that book again if I do I will scan it and send to you.

husbands old boxers?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white erasers can also make a neat ginger bread house. Whit boxers make ok flour sacks.

Plastic easter eggs. Not the kinder ones, these are real egg shaped.

Pine needles can be woven into coiled baskets with brown or beige sewing thread.

Hub's old skivvy drawers: bed ticking, bed linens, paint rags, tack cloths.

I made the potbelly stove in the Orchid general store from a plastic Easter egg, a childproof med cap, a Sonic straw, four beads and a jewelry finding.

Totally lost track here. Thin white wire like comes on lamps that I cut off because I don't wire my houses, can be wrapped around a needle and it makes a great contemporary curly phone cord. paper clips can be shaped into clothes hangers. Restaurant jelly containers make good cat litter boxes with pencil shaving litter. Single serving coffee creamer containers make perfect waste baskets.

This is an easy one. Old watches.

pop can pull tabs can make cool modern picture frames maybe in a borrowers house?

Old watches can make neat steam engines.

What can 1 leater pop bottle be used for? empty of coarse.

cut the top off the soda bottle and you can use it for water while you paint. Could also use it as a tool holder. How about a pop cap from a glass beer or soda bottle? The kind you need a bottle opener for.

Didn't we already do normal bottle caps and someone said turn them upside down and you have pie plates, or right side up and you could put them on a 3 1/2" dowel section attach to the floor and you have an instant bar stool. Much cooler to actually use beer caps for that one though.

Birthday Candles?

Jen said, beer caps pie plates was my awnser, there are always multiple uses for things.

Birthday candles can be cut down to make mini candles or melted, poured through a straw with a string in it,then cut down. Or pillars in a 1/4 scale house.

Any use for a Aerosil cap other than a table?

Glue applicators, pencils if cut down and colored,turned ones can make eat toy solders if painted with very thin sharpies.

AGAIN Any use for a Aerosol cap other than a table?

Nasty, but if you must; use it in a felt-work sculpture of your own pet. Good God! I hope that is all you use it for. Anything else is just gross, so please don't stuff pillows with it or make a wig for your lady with it. Throw that crap away along with my used tampon applicators and cigarette butts. I think Holly called it HAZWASTE :thumbup: .