What can I use this for?

Corwin

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish scale shingles....Depending on the size, (cut down if needed) put 4 together to make planter boxes or use for flower bed edging. Turn them curved side down for the fringe on an awning. Again depending on the size and style maybe even cut them to make various small arch top doors? ie. a mailbox door

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU < my awning impression lol

What about those shaker covers with the holes in them off of the inside of spice jars?

Edited by MiniaturePro

Why not use fishscale shingles for chair seats? Better yet, folding chairs.

I save the shaker inserts, too. with the jars they're nice for controlling dispensing the tiny no-hole beads or glitter/ craft sand. Other than bases for mosaic tabletops, though, or manhole covers, I'm not sure what else to use them for.

empty tic tac containers: small aquariums if they are put on a shelf you would not be able to tell how 'deep' they are.

could also be used for terrariams (sp)

Empty disposable cardboard salt and pepper shakers (the kind that come 2 to a package) I also have some plastic ones, they are white and black and have fluted sides.

Empty disposable cardboard salt and pepper shakers (the kind that come 2 to a package)

Make one of the paper ones into a shower. First cut out the door then reattach the door with hinges and paint it. You can cut squares in the door and put plastic in them attach a towel rack to the outside. Paint or tile the inside and outside.

The handles off worn out paint brushes.