What can I use this for?

Corwin

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could wrap them with string and make them wall art.. kinda like those popcicle stick yarn wraped cross things we made as kids . I think they were called eye of god . Or maybe bookends ?

ok how about cardboard drink coasters ? We go to the pub a lot and they always have stacks of them on out table.

The drink coasters would be lovely for setting your containers of paint water on to protect your work surface. If you seal & paint them you can add legs and make them into tables, or cut them up for chair seats.

I can't help you with the shaped paperclips, I've not seen them.

One side of the loop can be cut off with small wire cutter snips/plyers, and the halves can then become color coordinated TP holder or (paper) towel bar. I've also seen some of the red and white striped ones cut in 2 candy cane shapes, just at part of the original bend, and hung on Xmas trees to make real looking candy canes.

Other than lampstands, what would you use golf tees for? I have a bunch of plastic colored ones, blue, red, green.

I don't know what you have to cut or to glue them with; I went crazy and bought TWO bags of wooden tees at Wally World from a Clearance aisl once and so far I've used them for barstools:

gallery_8_149_9104.jpggallery_8_149_167924.jpg

gallery_8_151_70178.jpg

but I suppose you could use them for pedestal bases, table legs, cut down for modern chair bases, bedposts...

You could build a playground thingy for kids, the ones they climb through with the bridges and slides and use those colored ones for the fence rails. Or stationary stools for a park picnic table, the ones where everything is set in concrete so they don't get carried off.

Empty inhalers......Well, the round one I would stuff as the base of a spa and the

tubely ones could-with some tweaking- be a stove of some sort.Like a pot bellied

style......

Easy one:

empty pudding cups