midkid

:lol:

I am a new member my name is Connie ,but everyone calls me Midkid because I am the middle child.

I have two sisters one older one younger. I am 67 years old and a widow I have 5 children(two deceased) 9 grandkids and 1 greatgrand kid. I live on the central Oregon Coast and love it here.My hobbies are crafting and painting. I have never put a doll house together before ,but my Mother wanted one for Christmas so here I am . I need all the help I can get.

Thanks ,Connie aka Midkid

Hello and welcome, Connie! I am a midkid as well. I was born and raised in Roseburg, OR, and am in the process of building my first dollhouse as well. Everyone has been very kind to me. I had a lot of questions and nobody minds helping with them. I'm building the Laurel, and it's almost together. I currently live in Silverdale, WA with my hubby and kids. Hubby is in the military. Kids are great! The dollhouse is for my daughter for Christmas as a surprise. If I don't decide to keep it myself! LOL By the way, my name is Pam.

Hi Connie, and welcome to the community!

I love the Orchid, have done two so far.

The idea of the mother of a 67-year-old wanting a dollhouse just tickles me pink. Bless her heart! :)

Thank all of you for being so kind.

My Mom is 87 and has Alzheimers.We are very close (I was born on her 20th birthday) so when she asked for a dollhouse I could not turn her down.

I haven't started it yet as I am finishing up some other crafts I have going.

Thank You all so much. Midkid