This Month's Gazette

CJEP

Thanks, Dean!!

Speaking of the Gazette, this month's issue is wonderful. I found it in my mailbox. Congrats to Jenny as mom and to Kipper (and Christine) in Critter's Corner. What great tutorials on stonework. Thank you everyone involved.

This was a wonderful Issue! I want to say Congratualtions to Jenny for being MOM! Great Issue Deb!!

Couldn't agree more, loved it and I am truly intruiged by all this stonework... The ideas are starting to run wild yet again... What a great use for the paper clay as well Tracy!

Congratulations Jenny for MOM and Kipper as well!

Hugs

I love love love this month's issue!

Congratulations to Jenny and Kipper!  Jenny, I enjoyed looking at your houses again - so nice to refresh the memory with all those goodies.

Tracy, can I "borrow" your sword in the stone idea? I'm doing a paperclay workshop in Oct. for our local mini club, and was only going to do a tree stump. I'd love to add your project to the agenda.

Many Mini Thanks to Deb and all involved in the production of this terrific Gazette.

Rock on, Greenleaf!

I enjoyed this issue too. I especially liked the tutorial for the stone wall. I think they sell natural stones for fish tanks that I can use for this. Thanks.

Thank you very much everyone! it was such an honor for them to pick me :yes: THank you again Teresa for writing such a wonderful article! i enjoyed reading it and plan to email it to my family and friends today!

and congrats to Kipper!

Another great issue Deb!

thanks so much for all the information. I loved reading all of the articles!

I also thought the memorial for Jimmy was thoughtful and well written!

great job guys!

nutti :yes:

All I can say is FABULOUS! Great job Deb! I love all the rock items and have ideas already...no time, but plenty of ideas! The sword in the stone is fabulous! Thank you so much for all you do for the list and for all of us!

Wolfie :yes:

C'mon everybody! Sing along.......

~~~We will, we will rock you!

Greenleaf, Greenleaf rocks you! ~~~

Okay, I've had way too much fun with puns with this issue. I cracked myself up for days about Kipper being the miniature that's perfectly in "scale". heheheehee Okay, so I'm easily entertained.

The article on Jimmy was well written!! That picture of him shows the Apron I made him.

I looked and looked till I found that picture of Jimmy because it seems to best represent the "Greenleaf Jimmy"...........surrounded by houses, with his Greenleaf "Master Builder" apron, and a huge smile on his face that just personifies the joy of building.

While I was looking for the pic, it gave me the opportunity to read thru all of Linda and Jimmy's team builder blogs and I've got to say, if you haven't done that, treat yourself and click on "Follow LPCullen" in the blogs. He truly gave so much to our community with his insight and building tips. It's a wonderful tribute to Jimmy's talent, his personality and the incredibly unique partnership between him and Linda.

Thank you Tracy and Teresa for all the fabulous help you give to the Gazette. Jenny, congratulations on being Member of the Month!

Deb

Great issue, congrats to all. I don't think it mentions it in the article on stone but that cliff dwelling looks like Montezuma's Castle just outside Sedona, Arizona. A very neat structure to see in person. They had a way to get in without ladders IIRC, but I can't access the disc my pics are on to check.

C'mon everybody! Sing along.......

Okay, I've had way too much fun with puns with this issue. I cracked myself up for days about Kipper being the miniature that's perfectly in "scale". heheheehee Okay, so I'm easily entertained.

I looked and looked till I found that picture of Jimmy because it seems to best represent the "Greenleaf Jimmy"...........surrounded by houses, with his Greenleaf "Master Builder" apron, and a huge smile on his face that just personifies the joy of building.

Yes, Kipper swallowed a bubble he was laughing so hard at that one! Deb, you remind me of my father. English is his second language and being around him is always a punny experience.

I feel really, really bad about Jimmy. I haven't been on the boards much and didn't know. I hope Linda is coping okay. I just feel terrible. I didn't know them that well but I know he was very much loved and a staple of this community. It was a beautiful tribute.

Congratulations, Deb, on yet another great Gazette! The write-up on 'Jimmy' was very well done and gave me another few minutes to remember and pray for this wonderful man, for Linda and for their family.

The tutorials this month are fantastic and I'm racking my brain trying to think of something to use them for! What is a girl to do?!!! :D

Congratulations to Jenny and Kipper!! :yes:

Congratulations, Deb, on yet another great Gazette! The write-up on 'Jimmy' was very well done and gave me another few minutes to remember and pray for this wonderful man, for Linda and for their family.

The tutorials this month are fantastic and I'm racking my brain trying to think of something to use them for! What is a girl to do?!!! :Jumpy:

Congratulations to Jenny and Kipper!! :groupwave:

Teresa, you summed up my thoughts so very well on this month's Gazette, that I'm not going to repeat it. LOL

I enjoyed the tribute to Jimmy too, as did all the other people that I emailed it to. Thank you for that.

{wrapping arms around you in a warm hug} Like the Mini Man says, "We're family."

Deb

The Gazette was wonderful, as always. I really liked the Sword in the Stone. And the othe tuts are great too. The tribute to Jimmy was so touching. Congrats to Jenny and Kipper and thanks to Deb and Company for putting together such a wonderful 'paper' for us.

I don't think it mentions it in the article on stone but that cliff dwelling looks like Montezuma's Castle just outside Sedona, Arizona. A very neat structure to see in person. They had a way to get in without ladders IIRC, but I can't access the disc my pics are on to check.

Good eye Andrew. Yeppers, that's Montezuma's Castle alright. I couldn't find my pics of Montezuma's well, but I thought that either one of them make an excellent illustration of stone houses. Pretty awesome to see in real life aren't they? If I remember right, historians calculated that thousands of people lived in them at one time. They were genuine cities carved out of the cliffs.

Deb