Greetings from Germany

Angelblue

Hi,

my name is Carol, but since many Years I've got the name Angel, I really don't know why. :yes:

I was born in Germany and lived nine Years in the USA. Since 1971 I'm here again in Germany.

I've got a lot of time since I'm sick at home and that's why I bought myself a childhood dream, well one of them.

Since today I'm a new owner from a Lily House. :banana: I bought it for over three weeks but the Parcel Services and the Customs hier in Germany are taking sooooo long.

Please forgive my bad englisch but when you only speak German then you forget much words, I do my very best. :lol:

SO I think that's enough at the moment. We have now 9:30.P.M. I'll look around and say then good night :wave:

Greetings, Carol! I am sure you will love it here. Don't worry about your English, I understood you very well! It's too bad that your Lily is taking so long to arrive. Don't you hate waiting when you are looking forward to something so much?

Enjoy the forum. Everyone here is very friendly.

Jeri

Welcome to the forum

The Lily is such a wonderful house with so many unique features

I bet it is hard waiting so long for it to show up.

but this gives you time to make a work area and start gathering your supplies.

glad you found us!

nutti :yes:

Welcome to the forum, Carol! Your English is just fine and will improve as you participate with us. I have only a smattering of Spanish and a very little ragged French, so you are already ahead!lol

I have a Lily waiting its turn to get built. Mine wants to become a Tuscan villa.

Welcome Carol/ Angel, your english is just fine. You are with friends here, and no one will ever say nothing bad. Sorry it is taking so long for your house. I am also waiting for one. The postal service is slow all over the world. Hope you get well soon, also.

Thanks for all the lovely words :p

Lily is my first house. I want to try to make my house with red bricks and a white porch. :ohyeah:

I'm gonna make step by step pics from the processing and show them.

Hi Carol, welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear you're sick - I hope you will be well soon. This is a great place to feel better in! Lots of friendly banter, and many interesting tips to stimulate creativity. You will love it here.

Hello Carol and welcome! Your English sounds OK to me, and it's perfectly clear what you are saying! Good luck with your dollhouse! I hope it gets through customs soon!

Wolfie

Hello and Welcome to the forum. The Lily was my first build also, and I love it. The wrap around porch the staircase with the bookcase. You will love the Lily, be sure and check out the building teams blog on the house.