Pictures of the Pizza Shop

Jeffrey

I think your pizza shop looks great! Are you going to have a pizza/plates/drinks on the table? I see what you mean about your walls. I'll look around and see what I can find for you.

I see what you mean about your oven & I left some suggestions in the comments. How did you do the tile on the sink counter? That looks incredibly good! You've definitely inherited the mini eye & touch!

Hi Jeffrey ... Your pizza parlor is charming! :lol:

I love the way you made the fixtures. Very creative! :cheer:

I see your dilemma about the pizza oven, though. I think it looks a bit too unused. Maybe if you put a light wash of color over parts of it so the grout isn't so brand-spanking-new-white it will look more at home. Maybe some darkening above the door for smoke staining and ochre and/or burnt sienna here and there?

I think your pizza shop looks great! Are you going to have a pizza/plates/drinks on the table? I see what you mean about your walls. I'll look around and see what I can find for you.

yea the table is going to have stuff on it. and for the walls i am going to go with half paneling half stucco.

I see what you mean about your oven & I left some suggestions in the comments. How did you do the tile on the sink counter? That looks incredibly good! You've definitely inherited the mini eye & touch!

the tile on the counter is the same as the floor. its a sheet of plastic. i dont remember the brand but i know i got it at ACMoore

it is looking really great!!

this may be a goofy idea. FWIW, i think even the cleanest restaurants tend to be a bit messy, so ... for getting a "broken in" look for the oven area, might you have some cooking spills? a pot holder, a dishtowel? maybe one or two teensy drops of some reddish substance, or oregano, something like that?

i think the place looks super. can't wait for more pix!

the tile on the counter is the same as the floor. its a sheet of plastic. i dont remember the brand but i know i got it at ACMoore

I posted a picture of the oven i would really like in the pizza shop gallery but i dont know how to go about making one

I posted a picture of the oven i would really like...but i dont know how to go about making one
Foamcore. card or acetate packaging for the shelves. Before assembly spray paint the shelves & the inside of the oven pieces black and the outside of the oven pieces gray and glue it all together. You can make the bricks out of paperclay or spread spackling compound (and I know one here is surprised!) all over the front and carve the "bricks" with a pointed toothpick. When the spackle's dry you can paint it and used drybrushing and washes in different colors to get the color you want. brushing on a trace of grated black, white, gray and rust-colored chalk pastels will give you the grungy "used" look to your oven.