Unbelievable!!!

beachpeach

Wow. Everything looks so real and perfectly to scale. Even the roof shingles are weathered realistic. I would love to have that for my trains, but I don't think it would stand up to the winters here.

I love the guy with the hose and the pop washing down the street and houses.

Oh wow :cheer: are they 1/12 scale? What an amazing village, I wonder if it is in a greenhouse I can't imagine that the houses could put up with being out in the rain or snow, or even too much sun for that matter.

i've been to Maggie Valley. my dad always wanted to stop there when we went to the Smokie Mountains but i dont remember it having a mini-village or anything. then again that was a long time ago...

and that mansion is the perfect replica of the Biltmore House in Ashville, NC...i've been there too. amazing for a single family home huh. and it seems to me that it had to be more than one person that made all of that stuff! geez! it would take a lifetime alone.

I hope the new owner sets these on display somewhere and that I can go see them. Wow!

:cheer::cheer: MEE TOOOOOOO :yikes: :yikes:

wonder what you would have to do to protect it or weatherise it for outside.

not that I want to build a village but I have always thoght I had a perfect place for something like that in one of my shade garden spots. a house....not a whole village!

nutti :wave:

thank you for the post, beachpeach!

that is really amazing. love the town, the parade! and didja see the little ferris wheel and helicopter near the fire station?

:cheer: hey, kids! let's put on a talent show to raise the money! my dad has a barn and ...

oops. nope, that was judy garland and mickey rooney, not us. dang.

i wonder where the people and their village are now?? maybe those poor, weatherworn houses need to be "dusted" and "cleaned" by some nice people wearing greenleaf aprons.

yeah, it could too. it could work.

That is lovely! How did you ever find it!!! Fantastic sale and everything is just lovely. I think it belongs in a museum so everyone can go and see it!

Why would they want to sell them?!

Wolfie