Ladies and Gentlemen, meet BRIMBLE!!!

uppitycats

Thanks to the terrible weather across the country, Brimble isn't actuall in my hands, yet -- but Wolfie -- Gina -- has him all ready to send to me. I'm madly working to finish up the house -- put the last bit of trim in the upper level today, will install the dividing wall tomorrow. My husband, who is out of town until Tuesday, will put in the doors -- and then I can put in the furniture, and all the bar stock!

But here he is. What do you think??

post-35-1172873406_thumb.jpg

Whew! (Wolfie wiping brow with her hand) I'm sure glad everyone likes Brimble! I was worried there! He was a delight to make up! I like him too! I can't wait to see his new home! Neither can he! He has not been mailed to her yet - so he is reclining in between a hooker and a grannie doll...while a fancy lady looks on...LOL

Wolfie

How can everyone NOT love him? He's charming! Can't you just see him all curled up late at night, his luxurious tail wrapped snugly around him, as cats do with their tails when it's a bit chilly... and then fluffing it out in the morning, after a good wash? :)

Where is Brimble going to sleep at night? Will he need a cat basket? Or bed? Will he be having a scratching post behind the bar? I am just dying to see his new place! You will have such fun posing him there!

Wolfie