Hi, From Laurie in Illinois

LaurieS

I'd like to take a few moments to introduce myself. I'm Laurie from Illinois and very new to the Dollhouse venue. At this late stage of my life I've finally gotten my first dollhouse, The Vermont Farmhouse and I'm just thrilled! Not quite sure what to do but thrilled none the less. I'm looking forward to learning alot from the other members of this community, it's great to be here.

Hello and welcome Laurie! I think the best thing I can suggest, is open up the box, read the directions and just jump right in! And definitely don't be afraid to ask lots of questions, and post lots and lots of pictures! :wave:

You have just come to the best darn forum. The people here are like family.

Hi Laurie, and welcome!

Bec is partly right ... this is the best darn forum, and we're sort of like family. But, unlike any family I've ever observed, there doesn't seem to be any wrangling or sibling rivalry going on, just a lot of support and encouragement. The community is great! :wave:

Welcome, be careful, this may be your first house, but after hanging around here awhile you may find it won't be your last house. This hobby is very addictive.

.......... Not quite sure what to do but thrilled none the less. I'm looking forward to learning alot from the other members of this community, it's great to be here.

And it's great to have you here :wave:

Welcome :lol:

Jackie

Welcome to the forum "family", Laurie!

As Holly always says, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Yes, I do say that, but only because it's true. I'm not too sure about ANSWERS, yet (just kidding!)

Hello and welcome to the forum Laurie!

This is such a great place to hang out when one is building and creating minis! There are always someone around who can give tips and hints about the building in question which they freely share with the rest of us!

Looking forward seeing you start up this new house of yours!

Mini-hugs