Changing the forum back to the traditional Greenleaf look

Mini Man

How long for Frosty  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep the Frosty look as the forum default until the end of January?

• Yes, the winter theme should stay
    • No, it's time to put Frosty down

Hello everyone! I just wanted run a quick poll on this subject. Remember, members can change the look back to the Greenleaf default when every they want, so this is more about how we want guest to see our community.

Thanks for you opinion!

Dean

Here in Quebec...we are still waiting for our winter to begin.

Personally, I think the winter theme shows that this forum is up and active, not like other web pages that are stagnant with the same look 365 days a year. Plus, how can you not smile at the little snowman dudes and dudettes.

If members in the south, who are enjoying the heat, suntan lotions and sandy beaches, :ohyeah: prefer not to view this theme then they could always view the regular theme...until us notherners catch up when it turns spring and when we will have a nice springy theme on here...right Dean???? :welcome:

Mardi Gras began officially on Jan 6 and runs until Feb 28 ... and then it's time for Spring and Easter!

But in lieu of Mardi Gras, I think Frosty ought to hang around a while. :welcome:

PErsonally I like the "wintery" scenery here as we haven't seen very much snow so far this winter, a lot of rain and winds yes but no snow... so far that is!

Hugs

I love the wintery look! How about winter until the end of january and valentine's stuff in february, traditional in march and spring-ish in april :whack: :wave::ohyeah: oh and with rabbits...easter ya know :welcome:

Of course, Christmas ended on Epiphany (Jan 6) but it'll be Winter until March, so why not keep Frosty a little longer?

I never find the original site skin "boring" so I usually switch back to it before the seasonal ones are removed, but I think having the special looks enhances many members' pleasure with the site.

I changed mine back to the regular skin after New Year's, you know out with the old, in with the new. However, I like the idea of keeping the 'Frosty' skin for a while longer, especially for new members . . . shows we're hip and happening! :welcome:

I personally like that Frosty throws snowballs at you while you are waiting to be transfered to another screen. I hope he stays a bit longer. We have had such a warm winter that it hasn't felt like winter yet. It is just starting to turn cold in New England now. Frosty is seeming like it fits in now. Of course I just switched from the holiday skin to Frosty with the new year so I'm just starting to enjoy it anyway.

I just love having the choice, Dean! When it's very cold outside I choose the "hot chocolate" Christmas skin - it actually warms me up! If I'm feeling grey, dull, and there's a lack of crisp snow and "wintryness" outside, I choose "Frosty" to bring a little sparkle inside. :lol: I appreciate the pampering we get here - I also like the Greenleaf skin, it's cool green tones are soothing, and the leaves are a nice touch of Nature. Thanks for our options!

:o