Christmas at Pennethorne Manor

MiniMadWoman

I've finally gotten around to decorating my Beacon Hill for Christmas. I've created a new photoshow entitled 'A Beacon Hill Christmas' which you can view here http://www.photoshow.net/TeresasDollhouses/beacon_hill

Enjoy the show!

post-267-1165897485_thumb.jpg

Teresa, that was just beautiful. I'm literally sitting here with tears in my eyes. Not only is the house and decor lovely, but your presentation just touched my heart. I don't say that lightly and it doesn't happen to me often, but the beauty and the music and the serenity are so moving that it took my breath away. Thank you *SO* much for creating such beauty and for sharing it with us.

Deb

Oh my goodness Teresa!! Thats it, im moving in with you so i can stare at this beauty all day! I always love how you decorate your beautiful Beacon hill!!

thank you so much for sharing that! i cannot wait to finish my willowcrest so that i can do slide shows like this!

Teresa, its late and I'll have to wait till tomorrow to view the show, but I love the one picture you did post and will look at the show when I get home tomorrow for work--gives me something to look forward to.

Thank you so much everyone for your kind comments! If it weren't for all of you here, I probably wouldn't decorate the BH, but it's worth it when people who share your passion appreciate what you do!

Thanks again . . . oh BTW, I found some more Christmas stuff around the house so I'll be doing some more decorating on the interior so watch for an updated photoshow! :wave:

Even though I've been sick I still have to get up to feed the birds and let out the dogs . . . so every now and then I do a little decorating here and there. That way it gets done, but I don't feel pressured to do it all at once!

BTW, I'm feeling MUCH better today! Yeah!! I'm still going to take it easy, but at least I hope I'm over the worst of it and it won't come back. I've had my share and I'm ready to pass it on! :)