I miss the Halloween site decor!

peggyquade

LOL... and here I am going "so this is what it really looks like here" :D

I have to get used to the forun all over again :)

But I do like the visible gallery buttons... maaann... I need more hours in the day!

I liked the Halloween skin too, but this is a welcome change! And now that Halloween and Turkey Day is over (for Canadian's anyway, lucky US still get to look forward to it!!) I am starting to gear up for my other favourite time of year! The stores are already packing in the decorations. I only wish my dollhouse was finished enough to decorate for Christmas! But at least I'll get to work on it near the big X'mas tree in a month or so!! Thanks again Greenleaf for a most enjoyable transition into fall!!

When I first opened up the site this morning...I thought What the heck??? What's wrong with my computer??? But then it dawned on me...It's not October anymore...I do miss the Halloween decor, but I will agree that the regular skin is much easier on the eyes.... But Dean, you did a fantastic job with the decor for Halloween...can't wait to see your next creation!!!

I loved the Halloween skin as well. I was a little surprised when I opened the site today, but remembered it from my first visit. I really learned my way around the site on Oct. 13th when all the searches and "View New Posts" were down so now I have to remember it has a new look but is still there.

Thank you, Dean for all you do with this site. It is really wonderful!!

Carrie

I loved the Halloween black and orange. Didn't bother my eyes. Actually, today I'm finding this a little bright .... but I'll adjust back. I think it's just the coming down after Halloween and all the sugar. Thanks Dean for making this site so much fun.

-Susanne

I miss the old decor :D I thought the darker colors were just fine on my eyes!

What would really be cool is eventually for this site to offer customization, you could choose the skin you want to use. :thumb:

Looking forward to a Christmas theme!!!

:yes:

Rebecca

I miss the old decor :D I thought the darker colors were just fine on my eyes!

What would really be cool is eventually for this site to offer customization, you could choose the skin you want to use. :thumb:

Looking forward to a Christmas theme!!!

:yes:

Rebecca

I am down with you on this my Sis!

Of course if it's possible.