Yay, it's done!

SusannaT

:banana:

I'm so pleased to have it done.

Now of course she tells me she wants it electrified AFTER I finished it...uuurrgghhh :groucho:

sigh.

Guess I'll be doing my best to hide wires then...

Anyhow, I posted some photos here.

She'll be getting fun furniture and goodies every day in December from her advent calendar. I better get cracking :yes:

i love how the apple green turned out, and the bright colors in the interior are so uplifting and cheerful. I cant wait to see it with some furniture now :groucho:

Great job Susanna! The apple green exterior looks great! But my favorite it the kitchen...I love the bold graphics on the papered wall....Pat yourself on the back for a job well done!

Ohhh, it's a beauty!!! Love the apple green and it iwll look smashing with some lights as well, and one can always "hide" the wires when electrificating the house, I know it will look sooooo great when "done" (as if a house is ever "done") :groucho:

Hugs

• 2 weeks later...

I am really exicted that you have this on there. Trying to decide what color to paint the outside. It will be stucco-looking. Maybe cream or reddish-brown. don't know. Thanks for the pics!

Sandra