CSI Crime Scene in Miniature

heidiiiii

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, well, actually, i was watching an episode a while back and it looked like the lady who plays Sarah was pregnant, so i am wondering if she just hasn't resigned her contract yet, and they are leaving it open. from here they can either kill her or let her live depending on whether or not the actress decides to stay

well, they at least let us know who the miniature killer is ... the bit with the blood coming out of Grissom's neck confused me ... I guess we were seeing what she was imagining? His hands weren't bloody when he was yelling at her at the end.

Hmmmmm the little motor set me to thinking outside the CSI box ... swing swinging, teeter totter flipping back and forth ...

Glad to know I wasn't the only one disappointed that it will be continued until next season, and it probably is keeping us in limbo waiting to see if Sara signs another contract.

I, too, was confused about the bloody neck. Not sure if the girl was imagining it or Grissom? Didn't seem to fit into the scenario.

Also, if she was in the desert--would it be raining?

It's going to be a long wait until next season to see the conclusion, but at least we'll get to see all the mini episodes again in re-runs. I had read some where that "Jorga/Sara" is really pregnant so that may be the delay in her signing her contract for next year, but this accident could be a way they could hide her belly next season, have her in a hospital bed, tubes and machines everywhere.

I'd love to spend some time in the mini killer's workshop, she had some cool things in there.

Looks like Grissom has become a miniaturist, he has a box being made by that guy in the hobby shop. Maybe its for Sara? Maybe after this story line ends, we'll still get to see some minis

Did anyone else, hope that he was pulling up our site when he said he was looking at a forum where people chat and share ideas and teach?

I was wodering if that is a real site. But it went away to fast to see the whole name. I bet there are alot of people out there looking for it!

one of the kids called me after the show to ask if that mini site was the one I went too?

I was like noo but did you catch a name?

tonights show was great and I look forward to seeing the seasons opener in the fall!

and did anyone else notice the Mini Las Vegas??

I bet that was a fun display to do!

nutti :wave:

I'm eager for Thursday night to arrive, but I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm dying to know who the mini killer is, and on the other hand, I don't want the storyline to end - no more minis on CSI!

:giggle: Well, I got my wish - we know who the killer is, and the storyline didn't end - but how will we wait until next season to see more? :yikes:

Who caught the disparaging remarks made by the store owner? Something about "control freaks and social misfits" making up the majority of his clientele. :wave:

Heidi, please check your tape - can you make out the name of the website? I'll bet it isn't a real site. They should have used Greenleaf!

I thought the bloody neck was just her psychosis kicking in - she got lost in the "pain in the sawdust" song at that point.

As we backtrack:

She was a foster child.

She was a housekeeper/cleaner.

She got the job at the CSI office and became obsessed with Grissom. That is why she chose Sara. Did you see all their faces when he admitted he loved her? Classic!

We know why she hates bleach.

She became psychotic at a young age and when she saw her dead sister from the tree house, everything looked miniature to her.

Yeah the shop guy..control freaks, housewives, guys that want to make exact war replicas..hmph!

We know why she killed the first two. but not the others after her foster father killed himself.

Later I will check my taping to see if i can read the name of the website.

I recently got Nat hooked on CSI and she was MAD that we have to wait until September! ROFL

Suspense!

Yes, the "..to be continued" means we won't know for certain what happens with Sarah until...what..September?

The stabbing Grissom in the neck thing: It was definitely her psychosis running amok. Even in the sloppiest police interrogations, if they allow someone to go in alone, they're watching from outside..and no one rushed in to grab her or Grissom. I'm guessing she projected what she would have liked to do to him...Let's hope she doesnt get a chance!

Yes, her "eye for detail" segment was way creepy. I don't know that I would have hired her, after that! I don't think she got the job at the crime lab and then became obsessed with Grissom...I think she blamed him for her foster father's death, then got the job so she could get near enough to him to do him wrong. And so she did.

So was Sara the minaiture killer??

I have not got to see any of these and was going to buy them when they come out on DVD...

My mother doesn't like the show so we watch tv together so I compromise LOL

So was Sara the minaiture killer??

I have not got to see any of these and was going to buy them when they come out on DVD...

My mother doesn't like the show so we watch tv together so I compromise LOL

No..Sarah was not the killer -- Sarah was (maybe) killed by the miniature killer! We won't know if she is dead until the show starts up again in the fall.

If you go back just a few posts, Heidi summed it up pretty well...the killer was a "demented foster child"....

Anyway. Gotta get a DVD player and buy this series for sure. :flowers:

Who caught the disparaging remarks made by the store owner? Something about "control freaks and social misfits" making up the majority of his clientele. :flowers:

I caught that ... harrrummmph :flowers:

As advertised during the show last night, Grissom and the others were on The Early Show this morning. Grissom (also a producer of the show) said he is not a fan of season ending cliffhangers but they felt since they had spent so much time this season on the mini killer storyline that it would not be right to just wrap up the storyline in one episode. Sara said she was not happy about being a victim of the mini killer along with the fact it did not give her much to do in this episode (didn't sound like she wants to leave). Grissom and Sara both said they have no idea at this point whether Sara will be killed off or not.

Someone mentioned why was it raining in the desert - Las Vegas gets about five inches of rain each year so it is not unheard of.

In regards to the comments made by the shop owner, there have been magazine and newspaper articles written basically saying the same thing about people that build miniatures, so maybe it's true. These articles have been discussed at another forum. I don't know about being a "social misfit" but I know I am a "control freak".

Valerie

Hello everyone. I haven't been online in a while. My "new Life" in Tampa is very time consuming adn I haven't had much time for my miniatures, much less reading the forum everyday... BUT I did make time to record CSI and I just watched it. I knew there would be wonderful discussion here so I had to make time to be a part of it! LOL

I'd love to spend some time in the mini killer's workshop, she had some cool things in there.

ME TOOO!! It looked awesome. All that space and all those tools, magnifiers, etc. I was so jealous! I love how when they go to her apt to catch her, but she's gone out the window to the ally, they show the blonde cop turning around slowly and looking at the room in amazement!

Did anyone else, hope that he was pulling up our site when he said he was looking at a forum where people chat and share ideas and teach?

I did LOL! I was wodering if that is a real site. But it went away to fast to see the whole name. I bet there are alot of people out there looking for it!

I recorded it on cable box, (forgetting what the digital recording is called at the moment) and I am going through frames in very slow motion!! Unfortunately the words are ever so slightly blurred, making reading very difficult!

One of the email addresses listed is "abby551@myvvcc.net" and a "corgilover@myvcc.net". I caught a glimsp of the name of the website. It said "___modelmarket.com" "...for all things small and small". Again, unfortunately the top left of the screen is cut off (probably on purpose).

When Grissom posts on that site about the special braclet, he gets a response for a website called http://www.schustershobbies.com. I check it out and it does not exist. I did a Google search on "schuster's hobbies" as well and there is nothing. The address for Schuster's Hobbies is listed as well. It is 1423 Gelson Road, Las Vegas, NV 89151. I did a map search on that too. Nothing came up for that street name but there is a Gerson Ave, different zip code.

I also was able to catch that when he was looking at posts about jewlery there were 3. I saw the dates on the last 2. One was dated 10/21/02 and the other was 6/28/04. Not too much traffic on that website! LOL

I found this website when searching for "schuster's hobby shop" http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?arti...281474977003290. Some interesting notes on the episode.

I was think of all of you as I watched the episode tonight. I miss you guys and talking about miniatures non stop! Hope everyone is doing well!!! I did manage to do a bit of work on my Garfield. I took out hte wall paper from my teenager-doll. It was too dark. I just put a light colored purple cardstock in for now. I'm thinking that since its a teenager's room I will be putting posters of actors and such on the walls. My favorite era is the 80's so I'll be looking for the same type of posters I had on MY walls!!! ;)

I missed the very last episode because of graduation activities and my youngest daughter's chorus concert. :banana: Is there somebody who taped it that would be willing to send me a copy? I am dying to know what happened!!

I missed the very last episode because of graduation activities and my youngest daughter's chorus concert. :banana: Is there somebody who taped it that would be willing to send me a copy? I am dying to know what happened!!

Tams, you can watch it free on line HERE.

The episode is called "Living Doll"

• 1 month later...

hey i'm new here but i was reading the posts and i have the episode and the page they're looking at is called minimodelmarket.com and i also checked it out and it doesn't exist if it's like a long time after the final episode it's because i live in mexico and the episode just came out.

• 2 months later...