Greenleaf's Sixth Annual Spring Fling Contest

Introducing Our Sixth Annual Spring Fling Contest

dollhouse-contest.jpg

Greenleaf is proud to announce the start of our Sixth annual Spring Fling Contest! Last years contest was such fun, we decided to to get back to what Greenleaf is known for... Afforadibility! We’re getting back to our roots by offering an ultra-affordable delivered project… only $18.95 with FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER*! Now how do you like them apples! Speaking of apples, one of the additions available this year is a cute farm stand just ready to be filled with mini fruit! Of course, it can be used for many other purposes just like the other available options, but all are meant to change the feel of the kit and not necessarily make it a bigger project, so they aren’t necessary to compete. I’d like to point out that a lot of these accessories would look great on a variety of other Greenleaf dollhouses, so here’s your chance to pick them up at a substantial saving! I'm also happy to announce that the ever popular prize category called "luck of the draw", which is a randomly selected winner, will be returning this year. Also, time is not of essence because we are extending the contest until September 3, 2012 (Labor Day)!

As usual, we are making it extra interesting; we're going to name this new dollhouse after the winner! That's right, we'll rename it after you… it's your chance to be forever immortalized as part of the Greenleaf product line. Now how cool is that?

In a nutshell, just submit a picture of a scene with your project that must include the base house and you might win one of these great prizes below. The best news is that Greenleaf has put together a special deal on the Base Project kit for $18.95 with FREE SHIPPING on your entire order* (more details below)! So join us in the fun as we celebrate the seasons!

SPECIAL SAVINGS ALERT: ALL PAST SPRING FLING KITS ARE ON SALE AT 25% OFF FOR THE NEXT SIX DAYS! They're all listed on this page.

The Prizes

First Prize - A $500 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store

store-large.jpg

That's right, $500 to spend as you want in the Greenleaf Company Store! That's enough to buy our laser cut flagship model, the Beaumont Dollhouse Kit!

Second Prize - A $250 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store

store-large.jpg

That's right, $250 to spend as you want in the Greenleaf Company Store! That's enough to buy the Select Edition of the Brookwood Dollhouse! The Select Edition of the Brookwood Dollhouse is a special production run in which we upgrade the kit to the finest birch plywood we could find. It is back in stock and available here.

Third Prize - A $125 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store

store-large.jpg

That's right, $125 to spend as you want in the Greenleaf Company Store! That's enough to buy our Limited Edition Arthur Dollhouse or maybe a Deluxe Dollhouse Lighting Kit.

Luck of the Draw - A $50 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store

store-large.jpg

That's right, after the above winners have been selected, an entry will be pulled at random from the remaining field for $50 to spend as you want in the Greenleaf Company Store! That's enough to buy our new Laser Cut Half Scale Rosedale Dollhouse .

The Details

You will need a Spring Fling 2012 Base Contest Kit which is available at a special price of $18.95 with FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US*. Just go to the Greenleaf Insider Sale by APRIL 16, 2012 and during the checkout process, enter the Promotion Code: SPRING-FLING-12

store-code-small.jpg

Enter here on the shipping page during checkout

Decorate your contest kit and include it in a scene, maybe next to your dollhouse or in a garden setting, whatever strikes your fancy. You can turn your project into ANYTHING your imagination can dream up. Please note there is only one entry per member.

Submit your 3 BEST pictures to thewinner@greenleafdollhouses.com by Labor Day, September 3, 2012, with the words in the subject line "I'm a winner". You can include a short description of your project. If you are a member of the Greenleaf Miniature Community, please include your forum name.

A select group of Greenleaf Staff, not Forum Staff, but the people that actually make your dollhouses, will select the winners based on originality.

The winners will be announced the first week in October and all the submissions will be uploaded to a special gallery for all to enjoy!

Order your 2012 Spring Fling Contest House here for $18.95 with FREE SHIPPING*

Good Luck everyone!

*Greenleaf is providing a delivered price just for this contest at an amazing price. We're sorry that the free shipping only applies to US members. To our friends outside the US: As always, we encourage people around the world to participate in our Spring Fling contest. Special pricing on shipping is available, so please contact us at orders@greenleafdollhouses.com with what you would like to order and we will provide you with a custom discounted shipping quote!

Please ignore the additional shipping shown at check out. It is a limitation of our system and we won't charge you the extra money.

Deadline. I now have about a week to finish the Haunted Heritage. :lol:

When I saw first the kit, nothing happened. Now the idea I have is swarming around like a flock of birds. Shoo! Shoo! I have work to do.

• Like 4

I like the skylight roof the best....and the greenhouse...and the screen door. I love the options this year!

I got so excited to order that I forgot to enter the free shipping coupon, LOL. Oh well, it's not going to break me, especially since the kit was so inexpensive this year.

Thanks for going easy on our wallets, Dean, it's greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

Glad to hear you managed to get it worked out Kathryn. Also, your theory was bang on!

Aren't the ad-ons the greatest yet? You see that screen door?! What's your favorite add-on surprise?

I really like the skylight roof. Though I'm starting to wonder if Casey is Psychic..she just did this to last years' kit this past week!

Ohhhhhh :wub: <doing a little swoooooon> now this is such a gorgeous kit!!! Deep breath, ok, so need to see what I need to start with, just for the fun of it....

The mind is racing wi ideas, but Deb, I truly think this can be a Broomerie, or.... Purr-haps those sprocket and cogs can get used... think you can spare the good Doctor a little while to come over here as a muse/inspector?!?

Hugs

• Like 1

The mind is racing wi ideas, but Deb, I truly think this can be a Broomerie, or.... Purr-haps those sprocket and cogs can get used... think you can spare the good Doctor a little while to come over here as a muse/inspector?!?

Hugs

Sure! He's always helpful with anything to do with physics. He'd be quite helpful setting up a Broomerie if you stop and think about how he could put his own particular style spin on that. Isn't it just perfect!

Now y'all see why Tracy and I were just bursting with excitement over this kit. It's just SO awesome. I have three solid plans for this one but the first one is going to be a ______________ because that's the first thing it reminded me of. In fact, it jumped right out of the picture and yelled at me which immediately sent me to look at ________ for inspiration and man oh man, is this ever just the perfect kit for it! I'm going to have so much fun. It took about five minutes to do three pages of sketches and ideas for it so now I need to place an order online for _______ and _____________ and some _______ ___________ ________. Those last ones are going to be black and white but I have a whole list of colors to pick up in those little sample jars in the paint department at Walmart. This weekend is going to require a trip to the model train store so I can get some ___________ and then a stop at Hobby Lobby and finally a stop at Michaels. Even tho he's not doing the Fling, this is fun for Bruce since he's a miniaturist too (he does military and fantasy dioramas) and I know he needs some supplies for his latest project. We'll go to Olive Garden for lunch and make it a date day. It's nice to be married to someone who enjoys shopping for minis as much as I do. Oh, and he made static grass applicators for me and Tracy *and* he's learning how to use a hot knife to sculpt foam so he said he'd teach me to use it too. Wooooooohooooooooooooo!! 'Told you I was stepping way outside my comfort zone with this house! I'm going to learn all kinds of new things.

I'm soooooooooooo excited I can hardly stand it! This kit has me fired up and ready to rock.

Deb

• Like 3

YEA!! SOOOO many fabulous little accessories, AND an AWESOME main piece too!! I was SO hoping it was one room, and IT IS!! Dean & CO...YOU ARE THE BEST!! :salute:

I ordered just about everything..could NOT resist. Don't know if I'll use it all for this project, but since I don't even have a clue what it wants to be yet, at least I should be well prepared when it reveals itself.

SO EXCITED...THIS is definitely gonna be a BLAST to do!! :banana:

• Like 1

Pretty darn cute :) So i'm wondering, even though it's obvious, do we get an interior photo or is that just a little mystery? Also, what about measurements?

I'm liking this but it's going to take some planning to make my project affordable. Measurements........interior shots, pleeeeeeeeeze?