HUGE Thrift Store Buy ! Please Help Identify

Cyn-AK

I found a HUGE Thrift Store Buy today!!! I paid $13.99 for this house. Does anyone recognize the Brand/Name of this New Treasure?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

This is the condition I bought it in....It has some broken pieces...But nothing that can not be fixed or Re-Done.

I am Thrilled to have found this Gem!!

Thank You for any help you can offer.

The dimensions are:

H-25 1/2"

W-26 1/2"

D-18"

4 Rooms + Attic

Cyndy

DSCF4897.jpg

DSCF4893.jpg

DSCF4895.jpg

hello

i happen to have a wonderful dollhouse and parts book it was made in 1994 . i have found your doll house and what a found you made if it has 7 rooms and the pciture you sent it is the same as in my book . it is call The Heritage it is a victroia dollhouse . three stories . i get to excited i did not get you name so sorry and i will make sure i have it next time .

now i hope someone can tell me when the Then Nob hill doll house was bulit 8 large rooms three stories . tower and baconly with doors that open i am having a very hard time finding the right part for windows and doors just the outer part of the window

jane :p

I can not begin to thank you all enough!!!! You have given me just enough information to find so much already in my search!

It is a Heritage by Dura-Craft...Which has in fact gone out of business. I was really hoping to find an original price for this house.

Shannon...Did you happen to purchase yours new?....Would you mind me asking what you may have paid for it?

Mine has Many Many im-perfections.....But....Nothing that *Love* can not fix. There are some splintered pieces of wood....but I believe I can Re-manufacture them from Basswood. Some of the clear windows have been tinted yellow...But have pieces of clear plastic from other "Bashes" I can re-use.

My poor husband is out of town right now....and will be (not) so thrilled to see *Another* house in the ever growing smaller Craft Room!!....He was thrilled when I started building 1/144 scale....He said that was the *Perfect Size*.

I should say I have been a member here for sometime....but mostly just read and not post to much.

I live in Alaska where there are not many interested in dollhouses. So Sad....It's such a fun hobby when working with others.

I mainly work on my projects in the winter....as the LOOOOoooonnnnngggg Dark days keep me inside most often.

I will make a huge effert to make a picture story of this house.....and try to share it often....

I am just so thrilled to have found this today....and even More thrilled that you all were so helpful!!

Again.....Thank You All so very very much!!! :p

Cyndy, no I didn't buy it new. In fact, a fair bit of it is missing, but I think I can make what is missing.

If you are looking for spare bits of the wooden moulding, try Manchester Dollhouse and Wood Works. I've purchased from them a number of times and they are really good to deal with. If you can't figure out a piece or they don't have it, ask them as they can help you out.

Have fun with it!

Welcome Cyndy..don't think I've "seen" you before.But let me say that you bought yourself quite a bargain! Good luck with renovations and do send pictures!! :p

Wow, what a great find! Looks like it's in pretty good shape, too.

It is a Heritage by Dura-Craft...Which has in fact gone out of business. I was really hoping to find an original price for this house.

My friend's mom bought her a Heritage kit for Christmas in the 90s (maybe 1994 or 1995) and it cost around $100 at the time.

Thank You all so much!!

I really don't think I will be able to wait for winter to begin working on this lil treasure. Today I'm going to dust it up really well...It is pretty dirty....and start taking a hard look at all the repairs it needs. As you could see it has No paint on the inside....So I'm not sure what I will do there. The paint on the outside is a TOTAL Mess....Paint on the window plastic and such...Right now the exterior is Pink with dark blue trim....That will have to go!! I saw a couple different ones last eve that were White with Burgandy Trim....Or perhaps Cream with Hunter Green Trim.....Any suggustions would be great.

Thank you Shannon once again for the Manchester Dollhouse and Wood Works site....I'm headed there now to have a peek-see around.

No one needs to worry about pictures....I promise to share many!!

(((HUGZ)))

Cyndy

What a great find, Cyndy! Unfortunately the plastic window material does yellow over time, and I shall have to break down and rehab my Cambridge before it goes to Miss Grayson, for that reason.