My First DH is complete...!

Bree1978

It looks really good, and looking at it i rember all the things you asked along the way, Its beautiful! By the way that curtain is it strait or curved to match the tub? Can you get a better picture so we can give you some advice?

It looks really good, and looking at it i rember all the things you asked along the way, Its beautiful! By the way that curtain is it strait or curved to match the tub? Can you get a better picture so we can give you some advice?

Sure, I'll get a pic later. I just hot glued it in, because I was tired of thinking about it....

I would never have made such a cute house without GL forum! You guys helped me so much!

I gotta clean up my HUGE mess!

S

here is the pic as promised (and I have the house til Thursday....conflicting schedules)

post-3711-1236628802_thumb.jpg

S

I'm totally in love with it! The curtain is just fine! I want to thank you, I have been working on a curtain for my Strawberry Patch tub,(did not like any of them) and you have solve my problem! I had not thought of doing a split shower curtain! Fabulous!!!

I'm totally in love with it! The curtain is just fine! I want to thank you, I have been working on a curtain for my Strawberry Patch tub,(did not like any of them) and you have solve my problem! I had not thought of doing a split shower curtain! Fabulous!!!

Thanks, Sue! What is a strawberry patch tub?

Makes you want to move in. Good job. :console:

Thanks, Pat! I wouldn't have ever done this house if it wasn't for you! I forgot to give you thanks, but now I remembered!

Thanks to you to, Wolfie, BuilderJohn, and Jackiem !

S

It must feel great to have finished. You did a great job. What next?

It did feel great for about a minute.............I am thinking the Orchid, or the laurel, or the brookwood, or the magnolia.... ha ha I'm all over the board a bit. Probably the orchid, but I like all these houses and have visions for them.

I have the orchid sitting here in the box (less some shingles) and although I JUST finished the Arthur I kind of feel really sad....as if I NEED to work on something...I do understand why some members have several houses started and not completed.

Thankfully I have this forum to browse, or I would be in serious depression....I'm addicted.

My husband said " so after this house you are going to take a break?" "yea yea", I said and meaning to agree (wholeheartedly too)....Meanwhile, lo and behold, two days later i'm ready to tear into a new kit :p

I mentioned it to him today, and I think he knows it's coming.....muhaa ha ha ha....This hobby has made me feel truly greater than I have in a long time! And even though my first house has it's mistakes, I'm already so ready to start a new one and get better!

Thank you Monica, Deana, and Linda!

S

LOL, I meant the bath tub in my Strawberry Patch dolllhouse-sorry, I get excited when I see an idea that works for me! So Thank You BREE 1978 for the inspiration that helped me create this curtain, Finally after several botched attempts.

• 2 weeks later...