HBS

nuttiwebgal

wooot woot!

post-9-1142456249.gif

got my new catolog!! the winners are in there wowzers some extrodinary work!

and best of all...well for me

50% off one item monday april 3!!

Ive got my eye on 2 of those little houses....not sure which one Ill get but one of them is coming to live at my house!!

now Im gonna go to the websight and ooo and ahhhh over the eyecandy there! all thoses entries...over 200

wow!

nutti :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nutti -

Thanks for letting us know that the new HBS catalogue is on the way!

I placed an order last week with them and paid for Fed Ex delivery. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. Living up here in Canada, if you don't pay for Fed Ex or a courier service I can look at a good month before I get an order. :D

Susanne

After reading this topic, all I can picture is hundreds of credit cards that are smoking around the edges. :D My catalog didn't come today either, but I've got a *huge* order coming on Friday and there will be a catalog in it too.

Hmmmmmmmm............50% off huh. That means I'm gonna have to go back and check what's still on my wish list. I was gonna wait about getting the Aster for a fairy cottage till after I'd started on the Glencroft wizard's house, but with a sale like that, why wait!

Deb

its 50% off one item on Monday April 3rd.

mark those calenders.

DH has already let me know I could order another little insanity.

gag I love those itty bitty houses!

I'm so glad it's the 3rd because I'm going to be out of town until the 2nd. Almost as if Ernie pushed it just for me! :D

Can someone post the media code? I haven't received my catalog yet and would like to write it down for safe keeping.

The media code for April 3's 50% off your highest priced item is N1206 or the 20% entire order thru March 27th is N110 for 20% of entire order April 14 - 17th is N1306

Hope one of these helps.

I haven't gotten the new catalog yet either :p But I do have an order from HBS that should be on it's way soon and maybe they are sending the catalog with the order.

I *need* another dollhouse like I need a hole in my head (husband's take on the subject) and I suppose I don't *have* to have another one - I have two on the way and one in the closet and 4 under the bed that all need putting together - but geez, who can pass up 50% off?

Okay, who am I kidding? I do need another kit!!! Now I just gotta figure out which one I need to add to my collection :D

Lisa

Okay, who am I kidding? I do need another kit!!! Now I just gotta figure out which one I need to add to my collection :p

so why dont you get a 1/144th scale kit. fits in his hand takes hardly anyspace and loo OH so good in your dollhouse!

so why dont you get a 1/144th scale kit. fits in his hand takes hardly anyspace and loo OH so good in your dollhouse!

Well now you have me thinking about other scales :p I just looked at the little houses on hbs and they are so cute! Not sure if I'm ready to tackle something that tiny yet though - I'm kinda clumsy! okay - not "kinda" I just am!

Almost forgot I have the greenleaf village on the way too!

I'm gonna drive myself crazy trying to decide between now & April 3rd! Lol! I'm kinda leaning towards the Willow though - I really like that style and already have it pictured in my head what I'd do with it. But then there's the Laurel & Primrose, or the half-scale fairfield... Decisions decisions!

Lisa

I think we all need another kit. Let's declare an international "buy a new kit" day! Oh heck, let's declare a whole bunch of them! :D We can start with April 3rd and that 50% off sale and go from there.

Deb