We have a bit of a situation here

Deb

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually we stopped by your house to take you along, Greg, but by then it was getting pretty crowded and you'd have had to sit on top of the explosives.

I guess you could garnish your roast penguin with fire-roasted red peppers and quacamole for a festive touch.

The crisis is over! Thank goodness the Greenleaf Gang arrived in the ~~ta-da~~ nick of time! When faced with a group of angry women with box cutters, wood glue and explosives (where did you get that C4 anyway Jen?), the penguin threw up his flippers and surrendered.

Deb

Lets just say I have friends... :flowers:

I am just thankful I was able to help out!

I was just about to call my cousin Vinny....

I was just about to call my cousin Vinny....

Jennifer, Call Cousin Vinny!! Someone has Deana's Motorcycle!! I bet he is trying to get The Penguin out of custody :flowers: Let's call the CSI unit so that we can follow the leads. I'm not in that department any more.

I just heard an APB on the scanner:

Calling all cars! Be on the lookout for an escaped convict. Suspect is 15 hands tall, wearing a black and white striped prison suit. When last seen, he was heading east thru a hay field on a red and white motorcycle. Be advised that this suspect is armed and dangerous! Inside sources tell us he may be headed to New York seeking the infamous Greenleaf Gang in retaliation for yesterday's arrest of an as yet unidentified short person in a tuxedo. Approach with caution. Use of excessive force in his capture is approved.

Deb

Here is a pic from the surveillance camera from when the prison break took place

post-90-1226776185_thumb.jpg

Sneaky....

:p

Oh, dear ... I nearly wet myself laughing at this one! After all that effort, I'd be inclined to look the other way and leave them free! :rofl: