We have a bit of a situation here

Deb

Last weekend, we got a copy of Madagascar on dvd to add to our video collection. It just happened to come with a plush Skipper (one of the penguins) Now at first I thought he was just a cute toy and didn't think much more about it. But I'm starting to wonder what we've gotten ourselves into.

This morning I found this picture and a note on my desk. The note said, "Leave three tuna fish, two mackerels and a chocolate cake behind the tv at midnight or the bunny gets it".

I left a note saying I don't negotiate with terrorists or penguins. We'll see what happens.

Deb

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Oh my, poor bunny, ;) darn those penguins....

Stay strong, never give in, never surrender, :p unless afcourse there is a fantabulous dollhouse involved in the releasing.... :p

Hugs

The situation is escalating. Either I'm not supposed to be communicating over the internet, or he wants me to install Linux.

I wonder if the PD would respond if I called and said I need a SWAT team because I'm being held hostage by a demented penguin?

Deb

;) I had a a Penguin called Pete and he was kinda feisty too. Beee Careful over there. Maybe it's time for another Greenleaf Bus tour. Being a longstanding member of the Greenleaf Swat Team, I know we can get the job done and take down ANY thing including Demented Penguins! Hold on Tight.....Is Holly or Heidi Driving this time?

I am so not driving LOL but I can take the "surprise" planner for the little bugger... ;) I have some ideas allready, I mean from the Northern parts of the world and all :p He won't know what hit, ummm, I mean what happened to him....

Hehe...

Hugs

Better hurry. The SWAT team has arrived and it's turned into a stand off. The police told me that they aren't sure how to handle a situation as dangerous as this. They said they could contact the Marines, but I told them the Greenleaf Gang was on the way!

Deb

I'm driving, and I'm on my way! I filled the handle of my box-cutter utility knife with fresh blades and I hope you have a container handy for all those little styrofoam beads when I get Penguin-ninja to finish spilling his little guts...

Update: The SWAT team just called in Marlin Perkins to negotiate. I think they're going to send in Jim. <cackle> We all know how that's going to work out, so y'all better hurry. If Holly's driving, it won't take long!

Deb

Deana, we came by and you weren't there. I am calling from the cell phone we are about 20 mins from Debs house. Holy is driving fast! Everyone is in there seats cleaning there weapons :p:p:( ;)

Wait a Minute.......Holly Cow!! What was that, that just flew by???!!!

Deana, Was that You on the souped up Harley that just flew by??

Marlin Perkins has failed at negotiations and when last seen, Jim had been gagged with a flounder and tossed off the roof. (apparently he's not much of a carrier pigeon either) The SWAT team is setting up road blocks. You guys may have to break thru them.

Deb

The crisis is over! Thank goodness the Greenleaf Gang arrived in the ~~ta-da~~ nick of time! When faced with a group of angry women with box cutters, wood glue and explosives (where did you get that C4 anyway Jen?), the penguin threw up his flippers and surrendered.

Deb

Heidi, when we stopped at your house to pick you up, Fred said to let you sleep!

Deb, we alsmot brough Jack Hannah with us, but when he heard what happened to Jim Fowler, he whimped out.

That was fun! Wonder what we can get into next...