I'm so excited!

IAK

I just have to tell...I'm gonna be a grandma again! My oldest daughter Jen is pregnant and expecting May of 09. This will make 3 grandbabies for me. I have 2 grandsons now ages 5 and 3 who are the loves of my life! :monkeydance:

Congratulations on your new to be Grand baby!!!!

Mum claims those are the best babies :popcorn: as one can hand them back to the parents when they are cranky, tired and in need of new diapers :monkeydance: according to my brother LOL

Hugs

Congratulations. Grandchildren are our reward for not killing their parents while teenagers. ;)

Well then I certainly deserve LOTS of grandchildren! ;)

I am SO envious!! I am finally ready for the patter of little (non-animal) feet. I just can't get my girls to comply and pop out some babies for me. I have secretly been buying stuff....

HAHA I know all about the buying stuff....I'm obcessed with it....When I find out what it is, Boy or Girl...watch out! :angry:

I finished up the second afghan yesterday. They didn't give me nearly as much "lead" time to make things for Baby Boy as they did for Grayson. I'm now knitting something for Grayson, I don't want my little princess learning jealousy at such an early age!lol