Happy Birthday

Gayle

Happy Birthday! Many happy returns!

Remember that birthdays are like pearls in the necklace of life! It will become more and more valuable the more you have!

Have a great day!

Guest Nathaniel
Nathaniel .......... you should celebrate with the lady you got all the fantastic furniture from. Have a happy birthday all of you. :blink:

Thanks Everyone! I had a wonderful day and ate ENTIRELY too much. I took of Thur. and Friday from work so I could have a long 4 day weekend to celebrate being 24. PARTY TIME!!!

The lady I got all that fantastic furniture from called me actually to wish me happy bday. She told me she had a few miniature presents for me too! So, we are going to hang out next Friday afternoon. We are going to have dinner together, talk minis and stuff, and I might buy a few more things off of her (like the Newport or McKinley d.house) and she has some presents for me. I cant wait!

Tomorrow my parents are coming to visit me for my bday and my mom told me she has a little bag of miniature treasures going for me! I cant wait for that as well!!!

Also, I think I may have found a lady selling Bespaq d.house furniture for dirt cheap, but she hasnt gotten back to me. Thats pretty exciting as well though....

I will be sure to post pics of any cool miniatures I get for my bday and whenever!!!

Ok, i gotta go eat some more cake and gain some more weight!!!

-ttyl

-Nathaniel :unsure: