I got the Glencroft!

sommerstern7

I am very psyched to announce that after much contemplation on whether or not my real house really needs another doll house, the sale at Ernie's was just too hard to pass up and I bought the Glencroft to add to my Harrison, my Orchid, and a Duracraft log cabin that belongs to my stepson who has also taken up a huge interest in this hobby! I can't wait to get started! :thumb: :yikes: :banana:

:thumb: Congrats on a great house!!! The Glencroft is my fav too...I haven't gotten started on mine yet (too many other projects in the works :banana: ), but it is waiting patiently (so far) in the box until I can get to it.

Have fun with it and cannot wait to see your progress.

Chris

:thumb: Congrats on a great house!!! The Glencroft is my fav too...I haven't gotten started on mine yet (too many other projects in the works :banana: ), but it is waiting patiently (so far) in the box until I can get to it.

Have fun with it and cannot wait to see your progress.

Chris

Ditto! I just got mine a few weeks ago, and it will be a while before I build it, but it is my favorite house! Can't wait to see how you both do yours!

• 2 weeks later...