New Memeber :)

Hello everyone! I just signed up today! My name is Samantha, I am 19 years old, raised in Virginia, but currently living in Tennessee with my husband. I am just starting on my first dollhouse and i'm loving it!! I would really really love to meet other people that have fallen in love with the world of mini :( .

Also, if you have any tips about this site please let me know!!! Like I said, I just started and I'm feeling pretty clueless about the site :D !!!

Thank you so much! Actually, I'm not really sure of the name of my house. I have been planning to do a dollhouse for some time now, and just recently I found one (unfurnished, but the house is built) at an old antique store.

Welcome Samantha! I am in Virginia.

This is a great site, everyone is so helpful. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the site, or minis. If you post a picture of your house in the general mini talk section, I'll bet someone will be able to I.D. it for you.

Hi and :welcome:!! If you can post a picture of your house, someone may be able to identify it for you. If you have questions, people here are always happy to help out. Enjoy it!!

:wave:

Welcome to the "little" family here, Samantha, you're off to a good start asking questions.

I am just starting on my first dollhouse and i'm loving it!!
When you have made a total of five posts you can start an album in the Gallery so we can see your house & watch your progress with it.
I would really really love to meet other people that have fallen in love with the world of mini .
You've found one place to do it.
Also, if you have any tips about this site please let me know!!!
Start here and read everything. Then start reading the rest of the forum.
Like I said, I just started and I'm feeling pretty clueless about the site!!!
You're not alone. This site get frequent upgraades, both to improve and update its appearance as well as the safety features. I've been here for a while and I still get lost occasionally!lol
How do I change my flag thing to just the American flag???
Can't help you there, I don't remember how I posted mine; the one you have was created for those of our members who were Canadians now living in the US (& vice-versa)
Also, i'm so confused about the blogs!! How do I write one?
As with publishing albums in the Gallery, that's dependent upon how many posts you have made (I think 50, someone will correct me if I'm wrong).

Thanks!!! I finally figured out the flag thing though, my blonde roots prevented me from realizing that there was a United States / Canadian option AND a United States option. :welcome:. I absolutely love the site so far though!!! My biggest problem is finally finding where I need to be, then I can never find it again lol!

Hi, and Welcome!

Finding your way around takes some practice. I found that once I'd read through ALL the various threads, then I can just come here and click on "view new posts" there on the top right -- (after my blog. my albums. my controls) and then all the newly posted entries will appear.

And of course clicking on "The Greenleaf Miniature Community" will get you back to the main page, where all the various topics are listed.

We're all looking forward to seeing your house! I am sure somebody here will be able to identify it for you. Then we'll be able to help you figure out where to start to refresh it, or rehab it if necessary. Have fun!

:welcome: Welcome Samantha,

I'm fairly new here too. The best way to learn is to just keep jumping around, reading and exploring all the different areas. It's even fun to forget where you read something because you have to explore to find your way back there.

Don't forget to check the information at: Site Info Feedback -Forum FAQ-Member Benefits

I finally had the time to snap a shot of my house!!! I could only get the back because it is so big it takes me and my husband both to move it! I'm actually starting to think that it was a homemade one. Check it out in my gallery.