Moving from Military to M...dollhouses

Way back when, I'd built some of the Corona dollhouses. But that is a different story for another time! I am re-entering the world of modelling and miniatures. I am migrating away from military modelling and going to start working on a dollhouse for my daughter. We will see how far I get! At best, she will get an exquisite dollhouse, at worst, I'll have to regress in to military and build her a dolltank.

Greetings from chilly Arizona,

Sara

Welcome, Sara! It's good to have you here! Which dollhouse are you building for your daughter? Don't forget, we LOVE eye candy here! If you have any questions, don't be shy - there's lots of us here willing to help you out.

Hi there, I have made a few military models, but its my husband that enjoys them more. I am yet to construct a dollshouse, but I have decided that 2008 is my year to finally do so ! :thumb:

You are chilly, I am boiling hot in Auckland NZ :)

Deana, they're called Humvees!lol

Welcome, Sara, were you also a basher of the models? I also like the polystyreme models, I put together a samurai with villagers for him to frighen & bully and I have a box of Native Americans to put together & paint one of these days, also a set of wee white metal Asterix the Gaul figures to paint (but that's another story). I love the Greenleaf & Corona kits, but I'll build whatever's in front of my as long as my patience holds out. you are certainly most welcome to join in the fun & mayhem, we have all been where you are, or further away, so we may not have all the answers to your questions, but rest assured that we have asked them, too.

Welcome!

do you have any idea which house you will build for your daughter?

how old is she? will she help you at all in the planning or building of her house?

Im glad you found our lil space on the world wide web!

I sure would like to see some of these other models you have built!

Happy Building!

nutti :wub:

• 2 weeks later...