Miss Happy Go Lucky - not just a name!

Hi everyone!!! I'm Laura!!! I'm finally stopping by to intro myself! I'm 33 year old Mother of three. (2 stepsons & 1 daughter) I'm also a happily married women! Happily married to a very sexy, athletic, dedicated, hard working, did I say sexy man. He's a great dad too by the way! I am a working mother! I have been with the USPS for 13 years now. May I say thank God I lasted thru the holidays!!!

My First dollhouse is going to be the Lily!!! My one day dreamhouse is the QUEEN ANNE!!! This is a long term project as I hope to build it for my daughter. I always wanted a dollhouse when I was a little girl and now the dollhouse bug has bitten me!!! I always welcome ideas or comments about dollhouse building. I hope to be able to one day crank out some of the beautiful pieces of work I see some of you displaying!!

Hello and welcome to our forum! It's like a big happy family in here, and everyone will help you when you need it. We love eye candy by the way, so be prepared to take pictures!

Again, hello and welcome!

Wolfie

Welcome to the crew, Laura, you have chosen a beautiful house to build. I have the kit still in its box, wanting to become a Tuscan Villa when I finally get it out; there are a few houses ahead of it.

That was one of the Team builds, and here are some blogs to help you out. Of course, if you have any questions you hop right in & ask them. And, of course, as soon as you've made a total of five posts you can open an album in the Gallery and show pictures of your building progress.

Hi Laura!

Wow, there are alot of Lily builders around now! I feel not so all alone :hmm:

I'm just finishing up my shingle on Ms. Lily and I have a gallery full of pics from my build process here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=user&user=2364&op=view_album&album=1213

I know that while I was building her I needed lots of refrence pics to figure out what went where, so I hope all the photos help you too!

Good luck, she's a great house!