**Anything Goes Winter Contest**

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, maybe I'm being really dense this morning... where are the entries so we can vote for forum favorite?

I don't see anything in the gallery that looks like contest entries. ;)

EDIT: Never mind, user error! Although I *swear* it wasn't there a minute ago... :D If anyone else is looking for the gallery, it's here.

Such great work has been put into every entry, I am sooo impressed with them all. Tough job to choose just one though... but I have after much eye feasting LOL

Hugs

If you're to vote using that button, then I did it correctly, but it just told me that it added it to my favorite pictures...

That's right Linda, it should have added it to your favorites. If it does not show up there then the vote would not be counted. ;)

That's right Linda, it should have added it to your favorites. If it does not show up there then the vote would not be counted. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just went to check in my favourites and my "voted favourite" is there, phew!

Thank you for telling us about it

Hugs

Well it took me a while.. but I finally found my favorites. For anyone else like me who doesn't know where that's located I clicked on "My Controls" at the top of the page - on the page it takes you to there's a column at the left hand side and that's where I found the button that says "My Favorites". I'm not sure if there's another way to find it but that seems to be where it is.

-David

Our three judges are emailing each other through out the day. You all really made this tough to judge (so much darn talent)!!

I know they will make an announcement soon.

:lol:

I knew it would take at least one week because this is really close. Each entry is so special.

Well Ladies and Gentleman... We have Winners in the Winter Contest. I will tell you all one thing you had us (the judges) really working hard on trying to pin point the three winners.

I loved each of the entries as they each had their very own personality and creativity. I, for one, want to thank each of you for the wonderful eye candy you provided in this contest.

Okay Okay... enough right... you want the news... Who are the winners?

Here they are!

First Place is awarded to - MiniMadWoman = Entry # 6 - Forestgate Cottage

Second Place is awarded to - Shalean = entry # 4 - Christmas Eve Wrapping/decor

Third Place is awarded to - Dollhousegirl = entry # 2 - Just Missed Him

Congratulations to you 3 ladies what lovely holiday projects you have.

Thank you Tracy for allowing me to be apart of all of this... I truly had a great time and would do it again in a heartbeat!

A very tough decision indeed!! Well congratulations to all of the winners and also congratulations to those of you that entered!! So many times we get excited, we hear a contest, say " I am going to enter " and before you know it time gets away from us. You all did a great job!! Tracy, thank you for asking me to be a judge!!

~Bobbi M in NJ