Hello from Norway

Amarula

Hello I'm Amarula, I' m 38 years old, married and mum to Anette who is 15 months old.

I have not build any dollhouse and I dont have any - but my daughter will get one next year from a uncle and aunt so I'm just searching around for tips and ideas.

<_<

:p

Dagerous place by the way so many nice houses I could want one for myself in the end B)

I dont know my sister in law says i have to search for a house i like, but I'm not sure.

She likes *The garfield house* :p I like it to, but are thinking its maybe a bit big. <_<

I dont know

our biggest problem now is to get the dollhouse shipped to Norway.

They dont ship worldwide where we try to order. (think it was amazon)

(I like The Beacon Dollhouse also but thats big to) B) :wub:

Welcome Anne, no harm it having a dollhouse of your own! While my children where little my dollhouse was my CLEAN, tidy, organized refuge.

My cabinet house has only one occupant. Constance Dew Ville, a young single woman without children and a rich lover who lives a great distance away. Constance takes art classes and goes to lunch with a friend everyday. She is naturally thin and does not need to exercise so goes to the gym just to have massages and use the sauna and has a pedicure every week. Although she has a great career as an museum curator and travels extensively. He very attentive male companion only comes for short visits five or six times a year, though they do try to meet up when she is in Paris or Venice. Oh! Besides romance, all they do when together is go to concerts and the theater and eat chocolates with good wines...

Try looking in the UK for houses. More choice and far less shipping cost.

Hi and <_< ! You definitely should get one for yourself as well. They are a lot of fun and a bit addictive though. There are plenty of people here from other countries, so you should be able to get advice on where to order your houses from. I know I have ordered furniture from Dolls House Emporium in the UK and they shipped to the US. I believe the Greenleaf store ships international as well. Good luck!! Let us know what you decide on.

:p

See, Anne? I told you this was a good place! You can access the Greenleaf store by clicking on the logo in the top left corner of the page. Postage rates from the US to Europe are ridiculously high, which drives up the cost.

I could want one for myself in the end
There is nothing in the rules that says you can't have your own dollhouse, or even more than one! Building the its and makng the little things to go into them is very addictive.

I'm so glad to see you here and hope you, too, will join in the fun.

Hello Anne, welcome to the forum! I don't see why your little girl should have all the fun - there are plenty of dollhouses for everybody! Just think how wonderful it will be to share this hobby with her - I only wish my little girl (now a teenager) had shared the dollhouse gene.

This is a terrific place to find all sorts of tips and ideas - as you already know, I'm sure!

Thank you everyone ans specially for beeing so understanding that i want one myself

well first thing first so I will look around for the uk shops first <_< to see if i can find omeone who shpis to Norwauy

Thank you fore all the tips.

Hi and welcome. This is a great forum and has alot of good people. Have a look around and you will get alot of ideas. Dollhouses aren't just for little girls anymore. Most of us have more then one. Thay are very addicting. It will be interesting to see what you decide on. Lots of good ideas and advice here. Come join us in this facinating hobby.

Hello and welcome to this wonderful forum! I can only advise that you will become addicted to dollhouses and your daughter probably won't see one of her own until she is an adult! LOL

Welcome!

Wolfie

Hello, and welcome!

let's see .... one for the baby, one for you ..... that seems like a great beginning!

there are so many choices that surely you'll find houses to suit each of you. have fun!

:)