Memorial Day theme avalable!

In recognition of Memorial Day, there is holiday theme available to forum members. For those of you who are interested, it's just a mouse click away. Go to the bottom left hand corner of the screen and you will see a drop down menu right next to the orange RSS image. Just click the arrow and select "StarSpangled". There are also a two additional themes available, "Spring" and "Cloud Nine", which I think you will enjoy. The "Lavender" theme remains available as well. You will need to be logged in for these option to be available.

Thanks and enjoy the holiday!

Dean

Oooooooooooooohh! How totally cool! The hard part is deciding which one to use. Thanks Dean and Dragonfly! And thank you for recognizing Memorial Day and helping us to remember all those who have paid the price for freedom. That means a lot.

Deb

:yes: Ohhhhh, how great aren't those new ones as well??? Now to decide on which one to use... I kind of like the cloud9 as that usually fits the mood while browsing here LOL

Thanks for all the hard work!

Hugs

Oooh, they are all so nice. It is hard to decide. I think I'm going to try Cloud9 for awhile. It sounds like such a happy one. I love the spring one as well though.

You are spoiling us again, Dean! Thankyou so much. I have been very happy with Lavender, but a change is always welcome. I adore Cloud 9 - but will use StarSpangled for the weekend, as my "salute" to America and your Memorial Day. After the weekend, I shall be TrueBlue!

Dragonfly, once again you've come up trumps!

Having three veterans in the immediate family, I would like to stay on "star-spangled" through 4 July, please. Then I think "cloud 9", because that's where we live now that we're retired. Thank you, Dean & Kim!

Thanks for honoring Memorial Day! All of us veterans and service members truly appreciate the care and thoughtfulness these types of things show! Chaplain & Mrs. Denley (Sue :wave: )

Ooooo, thanks for providing us with so many choices! I'm a flower girl, so I've opted for the spring theme . . . love those butterflies!

• 1 month later...

My personal choice is the lovely Cloud 9! It's so peaceful and easy on the eyes Dean. Besides that it goes so nice with my avatar! LOL

Thank you so much much and thank you Dragonfly as well! All of the themes are very neat!

Wolfie