Working fan!!

My husband the engineer is designing the imposible items. He wants to know if anyone would be interested in buying them if he were to make working ceiling fans, box fans, etc.? So please tell us if these things would go onto your wish list. We have to know that would be a demand before he can go to far.He would also like input from you on other ideas. He loves figuring out these things that no one thinks is possible.So let me know what you want to see. If we get enough responces He will make more than one. We'll let you guys test them for us.LOL

Jaffe Lighting has a working ceiling fan with light.

its nice but pricey.

I think it would be a kewl thing to have in a dollhouse

he should go for it!

nutti ;)

I'd love a working ceiling fan! One with lights would even be better :)

And while I'm sure it's only wishful thinking on my heart - I'd love a dh fridge that has a light inside that comes on when the door is opened.

A chimney that really smokes would be awesome too!

And while I'm sure it's only wishful thinking on my heart - I'd love a dh fridge that has a light inside that comes on when the door is opened.

K & J metal minis makes a fridge with a light, but it is pricey. I was lucky enough to buy mine when a local mini shop went out of business and it was 50% off. i still dropped a bundle on it. Also, since that means one less mini shop, it really wasn't lucky at all.

As for a smoking chimney, I have a Dept 56 cabin that smokes. You put a few drops of oil into the wood pile, and the smoke comes out the chimney. There is something in it that heats or burns the oil until it smokes. I wonder if that could work in a dollhouse? Only thing is unlike a ceramic village house, dollhouses are made of wood and paper and other flamable stuff, so the chimney assembly would need to be made of something less flamable for safety.

Jeri

Micro-Mark sells the stuff that makes the smoke.
I want a toilet that flushes!
The fridge magnet that does that is more like 1:24 scale.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love a working fan or two for my loft apartment. Also, a working old fashion looking fan, I don't know what it is called, big metal blades with a cage around them to keep you from getting hurt. I saw a dollhouse bathroom with a working sink tub and shower about a year ago, it used recirculating water. I do not know if the toilet flushed, it was $1,600.

Jaffe Lighting has a working ceiling fan with light.

its nice but pricey.

I think it would be a kewl thing to have in a dollhouse

he should go for it!

nutti :groucho:

Is this a mini fan? The only Jaffe Lighting that comes up in Google is a real life company in St Louis.