April Gazette

Thought I'd be the first to say thanks Deb - you've outdone yourself! :wave:

Lots of informative reading, and neat ideas. I have to go back and consume the goodies more slowly now - I devoured it at "high speed" and didn't get the full benefit. :roflmao:

Susanne, I really enjoyed reading more about all your minis, and the history of your Beacon Hill.

PrarieGurl, Boone looks like a real sweetie! Give him a pet from me, please.

Another great newsletter.

Congratulations Suzanne on being named MOM. I really enjoyed reading about your father and your BH.

Boone looks like a sweetie pie.

Love the new issue! There is so much to see! :wave:

Wonderful to celebrate the talent on this forum.

Thanks so much, Deb.

Enjoyed the pics for die-cut furniture. I am still in the planning stage for my HH, and these can go into my idea file. :roflmao:

:wave: Loved the new Gazette as well, have been out of town all day loooong and when coming home and checking my mails I had such a nice time with a cup of tea and some relaxed reading! Congratulations to MOM as well and love the little furprince :roflmao: Thank you to all who contrubited and to Deb for all the great work you all put into this!!!!

Hugs

Thank you, Dean, for archiving the Gazettes, because mine hasn't made it through cyberspace yet and I rake our spam filter with a fine-tooth comb each time it comes. Thank you, Deb, on the great article about bashing the die-cut furniture into respectability! It's one of my favorite parts of building a kit that comes with furniture! Congratulations to Suasanne for MOM and Jeri's Boone makes me want to give hima great big hug & our leftover lambshank bone. I think these newsletters really add to our Greenleaf experience.

:wave: I got it! :roflmao:

it came just as it should!

tyty to all of you who has offered and who did forward me the last couple of gazettes

this was a great read!

I also love that it is archived also so I can read it over if I need to

nutti :angry:

Well done, Deb! It's a fantastic issue! I love the die-cut article . . . it's wonderful! :roflmao:

Congratulations to Susanne and Boone! :wave:

I just have to give the link to this . . . it's hilarious . . . it's in the 'Three Blind Mice' theme. I was doing research for my house and came across it . . .

http://www.mothergooserocks.com/animations...blind_mice.html

Archived? Where?

The archives are here in a pinned thread. Dean updates it with the latest issue each month, so if you need to go back and find something, it'll always be there.

the great article about bashing the die-cut furniture into respectability!

I had *SO* much fun with that article! Tremendous praise goes to Melissa, Teresa and Peggi for sharing their creations. Talk about talent!! I've been looking forward to running that article for quite awhile because I think the potential of the furniture kits get overlooked sometimes. I keep a few of the furniture kits on hand and when I get the urge for a quick-fix for minis, I'll play with them. They're cool little projects for when you want to mini but don't want to start a big project..........kinda like a mini-snack.

Deb

I almost missed this issue, and that would have been a disaster. I have been so thrilled with my new internet connection, I thought I had changed all my addresses, but I had missed this one. Never again! This issue is wonderful, I am a newbie and to get so much information at my fingertips is great. You've have done it again, a really interesting issue.

I think if there are awards for "Best Forums", Greenleaf would win. As for the Gazzette, it gets the "Oscar". Well done. Congratulations to everyone, I am constantly amazed at the level of expertise that I can drool over. Thanks.

Shirley

My copy FINALLY made it! (I wonder what's the point of telling the spam-filter people EVERY time that Greeneleaf is a "trusted sender" if they're going to stop each & every gazette?! :blink::(:huh: )

Thanks for a great Gazette! Made a nice afternoon of interesting reading. Congratulations to Susanne for Member of the Month!

Sorry some of you are having problems receiving your gazette, I'm lucky in that mine always arrives on time. It's fun to hear about all your great tips and ideas. Still working on my Haunted House. I'm making an Edwardian cottage with it.

Thanks Deb just got done reading the new Greenleaf Gazette issue. Great articles and Congrats to Suzanne, Steve and Boone! Loved reading about all of you.

I truly enjoy the gazette, I think it's the only paper I've read in it's entirety for a long time.

It was also very nice to be able to put a face to commomnly read names in the forum. Congrats, to all mentioned there! Keep the paper, coming it's fabulous. Thank You Greenleaf team!