Hi!

Debbi

My name is Debbi and I'm so glad I ran across this forum! I have always loved doll houses and enjoyed them while growing up. Over the years from moving and bad decisions, I lost them all. I haven't had the chance or room to start my collection again until now. My husband found a Dura-Craft Newburg at a yard sale and brought it home for me to build for our new grandbaby. Of course, there were no instructions :) so off I went on an internet search and found a couple sets for sale on eBay but knew there had to be a copy online somewhere. Then I found this website in the search results. I joined, did a quick message content search and found Tams post of the instructions I needed.

Thank you for creating this community! I am sure to visit often and will post pictures of the Newburg as I go along, as this is the first ever house that I have built myself and I am sure to need the support!

God Bless,

Debbi from Virginia

Welcome to the forum!

so you will build a Newberg!

although I am not a huge fan of Dura-craft builds....they do have some wonderful finished products and the Newburg is one of the nicer ones...the rooms are nice size...I do hope you will post some photos as you go! The Newburg was my 2nd house...I built it for my sister and neice.

I have to say after all of my fussing....it was one of the prettiest houses Ive done..inside and out.

Happy Building

nutti :)

Welcome to the forum, Debbi. I have the Newburg still in its box, but one of these days I'll build it. Dura-Craft kits are quite unique in the way they go together, but I've built two others and loved them both (wish I had kept the San Franciscan, now).

Hi Debbie - welcome to the group! As your husband actually bought the kit, is he planning to lend a hand with the build? There are a number of members who get help from their spouses, it must be a great way to share. :)

Hi and :) ! That is how I got started here at the forum as well. I was looking for instructions to the Bayberry Cottage and have become addicted to this place ever since. Enjoy building your house!

:banana:

• 3 weeks later...