Hi I'm new too!

My name is Diane and I have been building house kits and furniture for about 2 years. It is my relaxation after the stress of work. My house is small. (a 1350 sq ft. Victorian) in Arlington Texas so my husband only lets me have one house at a time. I usually donate them to families with little girls that would never have the resources to have one. I am 50 right now but my dream is to own a small business for houses and miniatures just to putter with when I retire. :giggle:

Hi and welcome to the forum....that is so kind of you to donate them to the ones that may never have one.........I can only imagine the smiles on their face when receiving one.....

Hi and :giggle: !! That is wonderful!! I am making a small house to donate as well.

I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do. I'm glad you found us. We would love to see pictures of any of your houses and miniatures.

:harhar1:

Welcome to the forum. I also find this hobby really creative and enjoyable. This forum is full of people who are creative and very helpful. How nice of you to donate your houses. What kind do you like to build?

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! I would love to see some photos of your houses!

Suus :giggle:

Hello, and a big welcome to you! Photos (eye-candy) are much appreciated here - as I'm sure you've noticed! After 5 posts you can open a photo gallery. We all hope you will! :)

Welcome to the forum!

its a wonderful feeling to give a little girl or even a big girl a dollhouse!

what house are you working on now?

how do you pick who will be the recipiant of one of your houses?

I look forward to hearing more!

nutti :wave: