Forum question

justmesue

Hi, being new to the forum I wanted to ask if we exchange pics and info from all houses, or just tab and slot, Greenleaf, Corona ones? I own a Lemon Twist, a Cranberry Cove, a Marx 2 storey split, a play from the top, (likely home made) a Buttercup,that mystery tab and slot, and an Addirondac Cabin,( as yet, still in the box.)AND Thank You for making me feel like part of the family.

there is a place for all houses here.

we are not just a building site but a miniature site and all are welcome to share.

so now that you have your 5 post in please feel free to start an album in the gallery and share with us your eyecandy.

perhaps someone here will be able to identify your mystery house!

Welcome to the forum!

nutti :cheer:

In the next section of the forum, "Miniature Forums", there's a subforum specifically for topics like these concerning your "mystery" house, and any & all other houses you may wish to discuss. The forum is for ALL builders/ collectors of dhs & miniatures, we even have some model railroaders here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and a late welcome!

I do hope you have found that all and every hous is welcome around here, especially if we get to see pics :shaun:

Mini-hugs