My BH

Wow! congratulations for the siding (it's really really horrible! :lol:) I alos had some difficulties with painting the siding...but now it's finished for me too!

You'll see that gluing the shingles is very pleasant!

I really love the BH and, as far as I can see, every BH is really priceless!

(sorry for my bad english...)

Looks great! I'm almost to the point of siding my BH....i love the finished look, but i'm not looking forward to the process. I think it's because i'll want to do the siding then put on the trim, but i'll have to do the reverse for this house and i think that will make the process not as easy.

Looking good! You're doing a very nice job! I like the color of yellow you've chosen . . . I started out with something very similar for my BH . . . until she told me she wanted to be pink! :giggle:

Don't be fooled by the shingles though, it takes just as long as the siding, if not longer, to do the mansard roof! But in the end . . . it's all worth it!

Good luck!

It's lovely! Very elegant and gracious! You've captured the heart of a painted lady and your color choices and placement are superb. I'm just going to sit here and ooh and aaah over it for a little while.

Deb

Thankyou all! At first I was really unsure about that yellow because it is brighter than the one I had originally thought to put on it. Now that I see how much everyone has liked it, I know I didnt make a mistake. I have really taken a liking to it myself once the house was completely painted.