Three New houses at my door

Hallowell

:banana: I got home this afternoon and what was sitting on my front steps? Three dollhouse kits, I'm in heaven. There was a Lily, a Glencroft both of which I won on EBAY. :yes: But best of all was A Pierce kit with several packages of cedar siding and cedar shingles donated by Dean to be sold to benefit fire victoms in my neighborhood. I am happy beyond what words can say.

:yes: THANX SO MUCH DEAN :banana:

Way to go Greg! Dean's a pretty groovy guy all around. I just got a Glencroft off Ebay meself, looking at the pics in the Greenleaf store I think I'd like to get into that one right away. The sller actually inspored me, she said she thought it would be great as an Ebglish pub.

Can't wait to see what you do with these houses mate. :banana:

Greg-

Three doll house kits delivered in one day. That's wonderful news.

Dean is very good to all of us on this forum. I'm so glad to hear that he's donated a dollhouse for your fundraising.

-Susanne

Congratulations, Greg! A great day for you considering what the last few days have brung (okay, that word looks real weird?!).

I almost cried when I read how Dean sent you the Pierce with siding and shingles! What a great way to show support of your community! I hope and pray that you will do very well in your fundraising efforts!

Both of you deserve a BIG hug!! :banana:

Oh boy, you've been on an emotional roller-coaster lately ... hope it's all uphill now! Best of luck, Greg, with the fundraising.

At the risk of being repetitious - DEAN IS THE GREATEST!!! He has the most thoughtful, generous soul.

Greg, there's going to be ongoing need for the folks rendered homeless by the fire, and a Pierce built by you would, imho, raise a heckuva lot more $$$ than the kit with all the extras... Or is part of the prize going to be that you build it?

Greg I am so glad that your dh's brought a smile to your face after the week you and your community had. 3 Cheers for Dean and his generosity! :thumb: :yikes: :yikes: You are the best Dean, thanks for everything you do.

I am so happy you got a visit from the UPS (USPS) fairies!

Yes Dean is the bestest, most wonderful, above board, top shelf, man`s man, hero of the day, king of Dollhouses!

Hey greg, I had a thought. Part of the auction could be the winner will get to tell you how they want it built (colors, wallpaper, electricity) and you could build it for them! What do you think?

I think someone would pay top dollar for a custom built kit from the Dh Prince of Maine!

Whoo Hoo Greg! How fun to receive a bounty of dollhouses! Hope you can make a whole lot of moola with the silent auction for the fire victims!

And Dean, I've said it before, and I'll say it again...You are a Peach!!

I think I'll leave it an option wether the buyer wants me to build and to what extent. If I had more time before the sale I would have loved to have completely finished it but unfortunately it's a only a little over a week away and the need is now.

But I am more than willing to build it (it would be so much fun :yikes: ) for the winner. :thumb: