Won A Willowcrest!!!!

queenannediva

O Valerie congrats!! im so excited for you!!! i cant wait to see waht you do with it. Both I and Teresa have blogs on our building progress if you ever want to check those out :wave: and i have hundreds of pcis of my building progiress on my webshots :drool:

Congratulations, Valerie!! You're really going to love this house. It's relatively easy to build and has large rooms . . . except for the bathroom, which really is kind of tiny. In hindsight I wouldn't have built the second floor staircase in order to have a bigger bathroom.

Good luck!

I am glad someone I know got this house!! He wanted $60 to ship it to me ( which I could handle) and an additional $25 to "handle" (pack) it in brown paper. Hope he does not charge you his "handling fee"

I will look forward to seeing you build this house!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO YOU, VALERIE!

:drool:

It's a beautiful house and you should have a lot of fun building it. Can't wait to see your pics, when you're ready.

Teresa, I'm getting around the small bathroom problem by converting it to a sewing room. AND, by winning a very nice Outhouse on eBay.

Have Fun!

:wave:Donna

Whohoo, doing the happy new house dance along with you!!!! It is such a great feeling to be awaiting that new little addition to arrive!!!!

Please share pics of your building progress!

Hugs

Congratulations Valerie! <doing the *You*got*a*willowcrest*happy*dance*> Those kits are getting harder and harder to find so you've definitely got yourself a treasure. Any plans for it yet?

In hindsight I wouldn't have built the second floor staircase in order to have a bigger bathroom.

<nodding in agreement> I left out the second floor staircase so there would be more room for the bathroom. <giggling> Of course, before I even found my Willowcrest kit, I had the entire bathroom ensemble sitting here waiting for it. I have a theory............if you have the bathoom and kitchen fixtures for a house, sooner or later, you'll find the kit they go in.

Deb

Thanks everyone. Have several ideas for the Willowcrest, but am going to wait until the shell is together to narrow it done. I have never actually seen a Willowcrest in person all put together.

Both I and Teresa have blogs on our building progress if you ever want to check those out :banana: and i have hundreds of pcis of my building progiress on my webshots :yes:

Oh, I have been studying both blogs and I think that is what pushed me over the edge to get this one - I have enjoyed watching both of you build it so much.

Valerie