found a Victorian stove

grazhina

I had to share. I was so tickled I found this.

af23_1_sbl.jpg

I was on my way to the supermarket and was nearing one of the local antique shops when I got a sudden urge to stop and go into the shop. There's a dealer there who always has some kind of miniatures and today there was this lovely German tin stove. It's not an antique, I knew I had seen it online somewhere, and I had wanted it. When I came home I found that someone was selling one just like it on Ebay for $8 more than I paid for it! And no shipping! I got a cute vase too, suitable to use as an urn in some Victorian corner.

I have trouble finding a modern stove. I don't like any I see, except the miniature modern AGA, but it would cost a fortune to buy the kit from the U.K. The ones on eBay are okay, but not what I want. So my house is still without a stove.

that stove is so nice!

i'd seen one on eBay and coveted it.

and how great that you listened to that "sudden urge" to go look in the shop!

congrats on a super bargain, and happy stove. :D

That stove looks sooooo nice! I have also been scouting this on in particular as I find it irrestistible but so far I don't have a house suitable for that one just yet... Will have to see about that one day won't I???

:music_band:

I always like bargains like that for sure! And as someone mentioned looking forward seeing it in its place....

Hugs