HBS 2020 Creatin' Contest Winners

KathieB

4 hours ago, 1martinimomma said:

Rebecca, were you the Rebecca R. that won the Grand Prize?  If you were congrats on an absolutely amazing build.  I sat in awe just admiring all the creative work that went into the grand prize winner.  I am so very happy for you, it is truly amazing!

Hi Colleen - yes - that's me!!!  So excited to finally let the cat out of the bag!!!  Thank you so much - it was fun, hard but fun and I learnt so much along the way.  I was so taken aback when I found out I'd won the grand prize!!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KathieB said:

Yes, do tell! Somehow a dragon seems right  up your alley. :)

It sure is Kathie!  You got me in one!  It's quite time consuming loading pics up to GL which is why I've not posted many lately they have to be quite small.  But I will get the opportunity today and will load up a few pics.  Thank you!!

1 hour ago, Dalesq said:

Congratulations Rebecca! :congrats:

Thank you so much Debora!!  :D

By golly, if a member of the forum family wins the Grand Prize, I'm doing a happy dance!  Goodon you, Rebecca!  I love the aging treatment you gave the build.

Edited by havanaholly
  • Like 1

Thank you so much everyone!  It was a fun, if challenging, build!!  Holly - glad you have your dancing shoes on!!  I loved doing the aging....one of my favourite jobs on the build!

Thanks Jess - the dragons took at least 20 hours each but I'm amazed at how well they turned out!  I had wanted to do a fantasy build for a while.  Thank you so much Shannon!!!  Yep - it's finally all announced....it's been a struggle waiting before I could tell people!   Thank you Carrie!!!!  :flowers:

Thanks so much Cathy!  Thank you Joanne!!!!

Appreciate all your thoughts - thank you!!!

• Like 1