HBS 2020 Creatin' Contest Winners

KathieB

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

The HBS site didn't show the winners for the 2020 contest (still judging, it says).  Does anyone have a link to the winners?

I believe they're announcing the various winners throughout the week Holly, so will probably wait till they're done before making all the photos etc available on their website.

Congrats to Brae and Kelli!!!

• Like 1

Thanks so much, everyone!!  :D  I had to abandon my first idea when it didn't come together the way I wanted, so I started another kit in the final stretch!

Congrats to Keli as well! I know a few of the entries from Instagram but am looking forward to seeing all the other entries when they announce the big winners.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, shannonc60 said:

I must say it’s a pretty high standard this year! And some where the kit is completely unrecognisable.

Given that you don't have to use the whole kit.... last year's winner barely used any of it!

On 2/18/2021 at 8:06 PM, Shareb said:

Given that you don't have to use the whole kit.... last year's winner barely used any of it!

Ditto this year's. I maybe recognize a window. I wonder if it is really floating or propped up. Stiill wonderful builds though. Cheese cellar did the best job staying with the kit IMHO. 

Edited by FurMama
Additional thoughts
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, FurMama said:

Ditto this year's. I maybe recognize a window. I wonder if it is really floating or propped up. Stiill wonderful builds though. Cheese cellar did the best job staying with the kit IMHO. 

The cheese cellar is great.

18 hours ago, FurMama said:

On closer inspection, if you look at the first photo of the first place houseboat, the entire kit is right there!  Two walls, door, both the correct windows and the little landing.  It's actually very well done!