somebody STOP me!

nuttiwebgal

its here! MY TAFT!

:Jumpy: :D :yes: :thumb:

and all I want to do is start it!

I know exactly how I want it. and I want to do it NOW!

please remind me that I have to many projects going at his time!

please! tell me NO

do not encourage the insanity! :yes:

itching to build

nutti :nono: :oops:

Nope, I will not tell you to stop. You might get mad at me for trying to interfere and I don't want that to happen. You will just have to hurry up on the other projects to finish them or put them on the back burner. :yes: :D :thumb: :Jumpy:

Nope, not me, I am NOT going to say stop.... I will get busy in the craftroom instead :yes: and opening up the Haunted house kit as well real soon....

Oh and I saw an EMerson ROw on ebay, AND they ship internationally :D

Hugs :thumb:

:Jumpy: Hehehe, well then I think you have some "chores" ahead of you then? Oooooooor, one could keep some of the Halloween thingies up so that it won't take that much energy both taking down this year and up netc :thumb: :yes: :D

Oooops, no sorry 'bout that LOL, I know it must be a huge undertaking dealing with all the prep and un-prer work ! Though I know I am looking forward seeing what you end up creating with this one as well!

HUGS

You should have known better than to think anyone on this site would actually tell you to stop. We'll be there with you in spirit as you open the box. You may have to slap a few hands out of the way. lol Go for it!

Nope...I won't tell you to stop either...I say go for the Taft since you are so inspired by it (who knows if your muse will be whispering in your ear later)....You could end up in the zone!!!! :thumb:

No holdbacks from me.. :yes: I know all about those voices, especially since I have 4 houses waiting to be built. Sometimes I hear them arguing about who comes next :thumb: I think DH is starting to feel neglected since every spare minute I have I am working on my dh :D

Okay Okay...I will be the big bad momma...

Lynette..You will not work on that Taft until you have finished all of your chores, done all of your homework, taken a bath, and eaten all of your vegetables!

Okay..that is as mean as I am gonna get... So how many minutes in time out are you going to need Nutti?? :thumb:

OK Nutti --Let's think this out--About a day (if you just throw stuff in a box willy nilly) to take down and store your Halloween stuff--another half day to move current projects over and organize work table for the Taft.

So Stop for a day and a half before you start and you will feel so that accomplished so much also, in the meantime you may have to throw some heavy quilts/bedspreads over the Taft so you won't hear it screaming. :thumb: :yes: :D

Nope, I will not tell you to stop. You might get mad at me for trying to interfere and I don't want that to happen. You will just have to hurry up on the other projects to finish them or put them on the back burner. :yes: :D :thumb: :Jumpy:

Ditto! What she said! Go for it! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Forget the halloween stuff. You'll just be early for next year. Pop a santa hat on a skeleton and voila! done. Life's short, eat dessert first.

Best advice I've ever heard! When Jimmy bans me from minis until I take the Christmas decorations, I'm gonna show him this post!

lol boy dont i know how you feel. i have my furniture, my dollhouse kit, my instructions..but i cant start because we are moving..and i really dont want to have to worry about anything breaking..so i just packed it all up to start once we get settled into our new house.

You have to learn some self control over there, nutti!! Tell yourself it isn't going to go anywhere, it's right there where you can see it and touch it and even talk to it, until it's time!! On the other hand, your muse may leave you and come to me instead (wishing) and lost to you forever, BETTER NOT TAKE THAT RISK!!! Go, hurry, get it out and enjoy it!!

Nutti, at least open it to pet & sniff the wood & make sure everything is there... let it know it's loved & wanted.

I agree with Holly, take it out of the box, pet it, sniff it and then gently put it to the side, where you can see it, and get busy with the other stuff! Once that's done and out of your head you can devote the time and energy to your TAFT!! Talk about incentive!! :thumb:

Of course, some things are easier said than done! :yes:

Nutti,

I got a PM from your Taft this morning. He sounded pretty worried. He said he has been in your house several hours now and he is still in his box. I think it would cheer him up a great deal if you could take him out and let him breath, maybe have a little chat over coffee to discuss building options. I got the impression from him that it would be in your best interests to discuss assembly terms with him now before he gets too upset and becomes disagreeable.

:thumb:

i think we've all lost our marbles here! lol we are all crazy for minis, but then again thats what makes us great! id dive in nutti! i cant wait to see what you do with the taft!