somebody STOP me!

nuttiwebgal

I'd say that you can always use the newest one as the reward once all the other started products are finished. Its amazing how fast we can work when we have to, think how fast our house gets cleaned when we have mini-ing to do.

yall are sooo bad!

Nutti, at least open it to pet & sniff the wood & make sure everything is there... let it know it's loved & wanted.

rofl :thumb: and you think I havent? I mean afterall I did have to make sure its all there didnt I? :yes:

the box is old and the instructions are brittle....I may have to put it together in case the instructions get any worse off. yanno what I mean?

well thats my story and Im stickin to it!

nutti :D

please remind me that I have to many projects going at his time!

please! tell me NO

do not encourage the insanity! :yes:

Ohh Nutti - you're asking the wrong crowd LOL :D You know how us "mini folk" are :Jumpy: you gotta -

Strike when the Iron's Hot

Jump in with Both feet

Darn the Torpedos, Full steam ahead

Roll with the punches

Give in to temptation and Build away to hearts content :yes: :thumb:

Hey what are friends for :nono:

David :oops:

uhum, we DO know that story Nutti!!! So where is that big cup of hot tea???? :D sorry :thumb: didn't mean to spill that all over your instruction sheet Nutti, d--g... Now you just HAVE to hurry up building it as the instructions might be ruined....

:yes:

HUGS oh rightm remember don't pet a house without sandpaper, and after a sanding it will defintiley need some conditioner like a paint or sealer or stain or.... :Jumpy:

I personally work on whichever project I have pictured in my mind. I say go for the Taft!! It will be lots of fun and you can get a lot done on it while you have it in your mind. I'm hoping to finish my shingles today but the travel trailer kit arrived yesterday and is calling to me.

Good luck and have fun!!

Carrie

You HAVE heard of "The Nightmare before Christmas", haven't you? The santa hat on a skeleton will be perfect! All that work you did for Halloween should be enjoyed for longer, don't you think?

You'd be daft

To ignore the Taft!

:D

I may have to put it together in case the instructions get any worse off. yanno what I mean?

Ooo, that's right, it's an older kit & who knows how long it has sat in storage? Better go ahead & build it before it crumbles into a box of wood dust!lol

real miniaturists have to have at least half a dozen unfinished projects on the go at once!

well now this is why I cant play with my Taft. I did open it and pet it and got ready to play when I looked around and realised I have not one place to put it. so I have GOT to finish at least one or 2 projects before starting this one.

but I cant see waiting long.

nutti :D

I must be the odd one. There is no way I can even open a box unless the project I'm working on is finished. It would make me feel like such a traitor.

That's how I am too. Have to finish the idea I'm working on before I proceed on another. That doesn't mean I am not thinking of the next one :D :w00t:

I guess I am not alone at all. You cannot let a new mini goodie just sit there in the box. You know you have other things to finish but it is just scrreeeaaaammmmiiinnnnnnggggg to get out and breath. Like a newborn baby...That is it Nutti...your new baby has to come out into the world so you might as well push!

I must be the odd one. There is no way I can even open a box unless the project I'm working on is finished. It would make me feel like such a traitor.

I am exactly the same--my new Queen Anne is on the way and I need to finish the Orchid before she even gets here--I can hear her screaming from Florida! The Orchid is feeling very depressed, I think, because I am daydreaming about the other. I am feeling very traitorous right now it isn't even funny! I guess that is why I have been spending most of the day today working on Ms. Orchid. She is thriving on the attention. Unfortunately I cannot get the new photos to upload. Guess I'll have to keep trying.

I actually felt that way when i built my first house. I was determined to finish one project at a time. Now i have 5 houses going :yikes:

One is a large, more expensive project so that will take time. Another i just have been ignoring it (the heritage needs the corner posts cut but i've been dreading making a mistake...so i just haven't dealt with it), the witch's house is getting closer to completion, the winston should be done by the end of the month. I built the shell of the ponderosa cuz i was trying to make use of my time and i was stuck at a place that i couldn't work on either the winston or the tennyson....so there you have it...5 projects that i can pick and choose from at any given moment.

After i finish the tennyson, the winston and the ponderosa i will probably start on the beacon hill. that house has waited for me so long. :rudolph: