Greenleaf's Sixth Annual Spring Fling Contest

OMG I am stunned and blown away, so much incredible and clever work !! holy crap batman !! wow

Thank you so much to those that added a little explanation of how to's to each picture !! and those that gave websites to shop at as well !! I love learnign new things you guys are all incredible !! Big hugs and kisses to everybody and I know I DO NOT WANNA BE A JUDGE !!!

holy cow !!!

Okie, looks like my album worked when I switched it to public. I was a bit worried there because I flicked the switch and ran off for our family outing. Time to drool over your work now that the kiddo is napping peacefully :D

It DID work. oh my gosh such wonderful work you did. drool drool :-)

• Like 1

The one day I would have loved to spend glued to the computer and I'm in A and E. My mum fell and broke hber wrist. Longing to see all the entries.

Ohh no. hope they give her a velcro brace instead of a cast. Sure made my life easier for taking showers. You will have a treat seeing ALL the SF Wonders. Amazing. ((hugs)) to mom

Hooray!!! Fab work, all! :D

Thank you to those who left comments for me. I found a few more detail shots and have uploaded those. I'm sure in the next week as I write my "how to" posts I'll find more.

oh good you put some 'working' photos in.. I like to see construction taking place so I can 'see' how it's done. awesome job brae.

• Like 1

I interpreted it as submission by or on 3rd September. Having said that my pics are already in so I hope I'm right.

Had to go back and read more. I keep finding more I missed. The flower kits are so wonderful Jo. Brilliant job you did on all. Love the story line too. I have had the pleasure of seeing Cotswold Cottages.

Great job everyone !!

I've spent way more time than I should have (for my families sake) drooling over all the entries I can find.

It makes me long for building time so badly I have tears in my eyes.

Soon, I hope to be back to building.

Keep that eye candy coming. Some of us are living on your eye candy as our "fixes".

Good luck to all the contest entrants but I think just entering is a fantastic feat in and of itself.

Finally those half doors make sense, you had me wondering over that one since you posted it. A kennel, I would have never thought of that - great idea.

thanks much, I'm here part time shampooing carpet then back again. can't stay away from all the awesome work.

Linda - love the kennel! Great idea! Your photo "what a MESS" had me laughing. I think we all have those photos somewhere!! :lol: Love your cute and clever build. Your mini people certainly have their hands full! :D

oh good you put some 'working' photos in.. I like to see construction taking place so I can 'see' how it's done. awesome job brae.

Thanks, Linda!!! :D I will be doing a number of how-to posts in the coming weeks.

Done.. All done and finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that is left to do is mail the photographs and upload to the gallery. Then I can relax and enjoy the eye candy that everybody has been posting in the meantime....

pfffffffffffffffffffff.....

awww wonderful Flower Shop Louise. such detail. Great job you did.

Great job everyone !!

It makes me long for building time so badly I have tears in my eyes.

Soon, I hope to be back to building.

Selkie, wish you could have joined but I understand. I am so wanting to work on my main dollhouse but MUST do a lot of clearing SF supplies and do general deep cleaning in my home first. Not to say I won't have a sit down project off and on in evenings. Can't sit in front of tv doing nothing. Also need to get some Christmas things made else ... well you know.

((hugs))

Thanks, Linda!!! :D I will be doing a number of how-to posts in the coming weeks.

look forward to how-to posts >

the kennel was fun to build. wish I could find my inspiration one. It's my vets clinic. going looking for it.

all I can say is WOW!!!!!!! the creativity and imagination on this board is unbelievable.... the SF's are beyond gorgeous.... everyone did such a wonderful job.... that being said... there is nooooooo way I would ever be a judge.... what a job they have ahead of them.... and we haven't even seen all the entries yet I'm sure.... WOW

(Jo... I hope you Mom is ok :( )

I am done and sent in! Spent the morning taking photos..thanks Deb for the great tutorial, it made all the difference. Now I must eat..haven't had anything but coffee since yesterday...then I'm going to upload photos. Sorry to keep you waiting; I'm going to use all my willpower and NOT look at the gallery until mine is up :)

Jo, I hope your mum is doing well :hug: