Greenleaf's Sixth Annual Spring Fling Contest

Thanks Keli, I have to say all this mystery is making this even more fun.... I love seeing all the peeks....... Yours on the sand is awesome too..... As much as I am anticipating all the reveals, I will miss all this hype and teasing :)

KELLY!!! Bee yoo tee full! You should hire yourself out to doctor fling photos. My entry would really love your artistry.

As for my entry......ok folks......I've been telling myself I might get done in time. We have until the 3rd. At the same time, I've been thinking the 3rd is Sunday! Talk about ditzy. Hmmm......August has thirty ONE days, just like every year :)

I have to go to the coast (have to is attorney appointment for our angel but I'll use any excuse to see my beloved Pacific ocean) tomorrow and hoped for time for fling photos but alas......I'm just not that finished. Close, but not quite. Oh well. Monday sounds really good :)

As for the front door and roof.......they are almost complete and looking good enough I'm not as embarrassed as I was. Yea!!! Google images is a lifesaver.

Come on Morgan you can do it!!!!

I am still struggling here with my SF. Started out great, but of course as usual life has happened and has gotten in the way. Feeling like throwing the whole thing in my shed and finish another time. :badmood: Looking forward to the weekend and hopefully sometime for me to fling. I just wish I had support at home, someone that at least cared about my minis. :( Sorry to rant, just feeling blue and alone with my minis. Love getting on here and reading and seeing all the beautiful and talented artists out there. Don't let anyone steal that joy from you. Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all the pictures!!!!

Big hug to you Wendy. All your friends on here care about your minis and are dying to see your SF so take a deep breath, make a list of the things you still have to finish and get cracking. Tick them off one by one, its amazing just how motivating that can be - seeing the list get shorter and shorter. If you think there is not enough time to do everything on your list, prioritise those things that you really want to incorporate in the entry and forget about the others, they can be done later.

You aren't alone there are other people feeling exactly like you do.

Cheering everyone on who is still working frantically to finish - good luck everyone.

• Like 3

haha Sue I lost that bet....

Llyn did a great job. I wanted round windows in front to put 2 thingeys looks like stained glass. They are still somewhere but not found YET. Somewhere very safe. It was a big deal to me but had to give up the search.

Wendy.........listen to all of these great comments of support. I am :) I loved your 'don't let anyone steal your joy'. I believe in that statement very strongly in all aspects of life. I am very fortunate. I was given Joy for my middle name and have always used it to remind me of that very thing. I think everyone should have a power statement middle, if not first :) name. Should yours be 'Yesshecan'?

Today the attorney, tomorrow, back to the flingadinghythinghy on the kitchen table :)

Morgan, Jo, Brandaen... thank you :) it was fun to mess with this picture.... the program is Corel Painter IV if anyone is interested... it turns any picture into a painting, drawing, watercolor.... it's fun....

and I am cheering on Morgan and Wendy.....

Lyn.... great pics and your house is so adorable :)

Love the entries that have been posted so far. Llyn, Luna's house is magic and Teresa, I'm so stealing your idea of the stone walls (not for my SF of course but for a future build) - they look great.