Greenleaf's Sixth Annual Spring Fling Contest

From your fleeks Sue, I don't think there is any danger of that.

Just to keep us amused for a while, here is a funny video on You Tube. You have all probably seen it as its quite old but it always amuses me (doesn't take much)

• Like 2

Sarah, Come on you can finish...

Kelli, Love the Beach House.

Brae, Okay on Stucco patch. Might use it some as well as the lightweight spackle. Have you worked with this neat stuff? reminds me of marshmallow creme. :-)

Sue, We are all 'wanting' to hit that publish button. My bet is on you to to be first.

Jo, ME TOO wanting week end to pass quickly.

The Magic Water site still doing maintenance and I want all of you to see it so much. It originated with Model Railroaders but there are so many awesome things in the gallerys. That's where I got Inspiration for the Lake Scene I will do one day. Not exactly the same of course mine will have the travel trailer kit and whatever else I dream up.

Need a bite of lunch and my everylovin' nap. Good ole 'Golden Years'. Yea, right!!!

Holly, I do remember seeing the bird baths with cherub. Not since I've been miniing though. This one was a bright bright pink plastic. took 3 thinnish coats of the spackle to cover. Worth every minute. AND, it was a job I could do on the couch with all the sitting I have to do.

Keli, that looks like one kitty saying to the other kitty 'whatcha doin' in there'? cute cute.

Thank you Tracy. You aren't saying much. Are you doing the contest?

No Linda, I'm not that much fun. :(

Actually, it really never spoke to me, and I have too mnay other things I want to do before I do something I don't really have a "use" for. Also, I have a couple other things going on for other people that have to done, and I didn't need anymore distractions.

But I'm having a blast reading about all y'all's fun, and seeing all the "fleeks"!! :)

Yep. It's exciting to see the sneak peaks but I sure am being shown very clearly that maybe I shouldn't try to get entered. My project is a total mess compared to the beauty I've seen so far. But hey, who cares! One thing I've noticed here, everyone is complimentary and encouraging. We get laughed with, not at. So here's a BIG THANK YOU to all of you wonderful people who are always so kind. I am honored and proud to be a part of such an amazing group.

• Like 1

Everyone's fleeks are brilliant Keli your garden looks soooo realistic what did you use to make the bushes ? JoMed wonderful sooo life like it makes me crazy ! Brae Iwant that handrail how you do that? April and Sue !! wow I love the details !!! and you must have amazing cameras !!

Can't wait, I feel like a flinger hitting flinberty and like a preteen fleen lol .

You are all amazing. Like I said, proud and honored to be part of the group.

So........IF I can download through my Mom's computer, IF life doesn't go even crazier in the meantime, I am far enough to 'enter' as in just to show my idea. But.......what's the deal? Why didn't I learn last year? My front door and roof are the biggies not done :( Hmmmmm........Next year.....the front door and roof will be all I do!

What I am really looking forward to is seeing how many people gave their fling the same twist I did. I haven't been able to determine anyone's on the same track as I am.

Morgan, please enter! I, too, was hesitant- given the artistry shown by past winners and current gallery pics. Share your vision and creativity! I think it'll be more interesting to see what people have envisioned this kit to be than who wins (for me, anyway).

• Like 2

Awww Tracy, don't say you aren't fun. Hey I bought myself one large clamp. whew expensive. Will get another when I can. I've had to borrow then return much too fast just because.

I don't have a 'use' for this either sooo. The building on the board on the table (table included) will be a donation at Christmas time. I wrote about this somewhere. My daughter is in charge of the clothes room at local First Baptist Church and I volunteer sorting all donations, mostly clothes and household items. From these things donations are made to shelters, day care centers as well as people in community come in once a week for free shopping. At Christmas we choose 2 or 3 needy familys and go all out so they have a great one. I don't feel bad saying the new dolls, nor the bird bath, nor Charlie/rat terrier will go but there will be plenty of extras.

Morgan, The inside of my build is so very simplly done. Look forward to seeing yours 'after' you submit :-)

Sue, you crack me up with the 'itch'. fb, huh?

April, you got it in a nut shell. I just wanna see all.