Official Spring Fling 2012 Update (merged topic)

There should be..this is starting to sound like an out-of-body experience! :laughbounce:

When I saw the update email yesterday from Dean.... I thought I was having one and when I was on the phone with him n Lisa, there was no doubt in their mind how excited I was. You'll Love this years Spring Fling even AFTER Spring Fling is over!

You'll Love this years Spring Fling even AFTER Spring Fling is over!

If I had my pick of anything in the Greenleaf store.............anything at all............this kit would be my first choice. I have two concrete (100% positive that I'm doing them) plans and one 99.9% after those two are done. And all three of them are totally different concepts with nothing in common at all. This one has sooooooooooooo many possibilities, sort of like the Transformer of dollhouses. It's a builder's dream of a blank slate but it has so much character that it just bounces around inside your head like a ping pong ball of ideas.

Deb

So here we have Dean, with his wonderful designing and constructing skills :construction: and

Deb :cheer: and Tracy :cheer: cheering him on, and entertaining us during intermission --

and rest of us bouncing off the walls! :bounce8:

GOTTA LOVE THE SPRING FLING! :D

Soooooo curious right now, so much so that I went and bought DH's big B-day gift today (a coiple of months early LOL) so that he too can have something to tip toe around waiting on.... It is in a box clearly saying "to you" and a ribbon but slitly tucked away still...

Hugs

See why I swooned? We've been longing for a Greenleaf Greenhouse for such a long time and darned if Dean didn't go make the best one ever! Isn't that the coolest!

Deb (heading to the studio to get that lighthouse finished so the work table will be clear when the SF kits ship out)

• Like 1

ooooOOOOooohhhh! Tons of mini plants..... Now where's the rest? I feel like the dog that you keep throwing scraps to, but really waiting for the big juicy leg bone.....

• Like 1