Look aat all the changes!

chesterfieldzoo

Holy Heck Girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGE cyber hugs! Glad you are on the road to recovery. Wow. You are one tough lady to push thru all of the health nightmares that you went thru. i'm so glad that you have recovered and i'm still sending positive thoughts your way as you continue to recover. It's wonderful to hear from you. :) Marg :flowers: :thumb: :cheer: :spoton:

• 3 months later...

Just an update. I came home July 5. It took everything I had to do the six steps into the house and I slept all afternoon. Now I go in and out of the house all the time with no problem. I no longer use the wheelchair or walker or cane. I am still on oxygen, but I seldom use it during the day. Just on 'off' days. I can stand long enough to make dinner now. I drove for the first time last night. All my thick. long hair fell out. It's growing back and my head itches like I have bugs. I don't have big bald spots anymore. I have not had hair this short since I was an infant. I hate it. My whole house is totally different. Many renovations. It is really kind of nice to watch cute boys do construction and I don't have to do a thing. I miss doing my minis. Everything got packed and put away out of the way. I hope to get back at it after christmas.

:worthy: Way to go, girl! You are such an incredibly strong woman. Thank you so much for your update - I think about you often, and send healing energies your way. It's so good to hear from you!

Don't worry, your hair will grow back - if it's like the rest of you, there'll be no stopping it!

Wow Deanna! You sure have been through the wringer. Am ever so glad you are home and doing so well. I haven't been around here too much and did not realize you were going through such an ordeal. You keep on getting better - mini's will always wait for us. Hope you are able to be reunited with your animals..I know how much they mean to you.

Do take care, and stay strong!

Gentle hugs to you,

Chris